OfficeMax is a retailer of office supplies and products. It was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Naperville, Illinois. As of 2013, OfficeMax operated over 950 stores in the United States.
In 2014, OfficeMax merged with Office Depot, creating a global company with more than 2300 stores in 60 countries. The merger created the largest office products retailer in the world. The new company is called Office Depot | OfficeMax and has its headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida.
Today, Office Depot | OfficeMax is a leading provider of office supplies and services. It offers a wide range of products, including printer ink, paper, toner, laptops, desks, chairs, and more. The company also provides custom printing and promotional products. In addition, Office Depot | OfficeMax offers technology services, such as data recovery and IT support.
If you’re looking for office supplies, Office Depot | OfficeMax is the place to go. With over 2300 stores in 60 countries, it’s the largest office products retailer in the world. You’ll find everything you need, from printer ink to paper to laptops. And if you need help with your technology, the company offers data recovery and IT support services. So whether you’re shopping for your home office or your business, Office Depot | OfficeMax has everything you need. Visit the website today to learn more.
As well, when we go to stores on public holidays, we must verify their hours of operation in order to avoid inconvenience and hustle.
Looking for OfficeMax hours? You’ve come to the right place! In this blog post, we will provide you with all of the information you need to know about OfficeMax hours, including when they open and close. We will also provide information about OfficeMax’s holiday hours. Hopefully this information will help you plan your next shopping trip to OfficeMax!
Related: What is Kohl’s Holiday Hours?
Table of Contents
What is OfficeMax’s Timing?
OfficeMax has 941 offices in 47 states, Mexico, the United States Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. This is a list of when most OfficeMax chain locations operate according to their schedules at various branches.
|OfficeMax Store Hours (Day)||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
Now that you know the OfficeMax hours of operation, you can plan your next shopping trip accordingly. Keep in mind that these hours may change during holidays, so be sure to check the OfficeMax website or give them a call before heading out.
Depending on the area, stores may open at 9 a.m. and close at 8 p.m., or they may open at 10 a.m. and close at 8 p.m., for example. In many locations, the shops are open from 9 a.m until 8 p. m., with some exceptions (for example, some stores may be open later on Thursdays).
OfficeMax Holiday Hours:
The store is open on weekends as well. However, it follows a different set of schedules on weekends. For instance, on Saturdays, most of the stores open one hour earlier than usual and close at the same time as on weekdays.
You may have noticed that OfficeMax is closed on some holidays. This is because it wants its employees to spend time with their families on those days.
|Days||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Saturday||11:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM||6:00 PM|
On which holidays OfficeMax stores are open?
The OfficeMax retail locations are open and operating on most public holidays, with the exception of three days in April. The following is a list of public holidays when the stores will be accessible:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- Tax Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Cinco de Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day (4th of July)
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Black Friday
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve
On which holidays OfficeMax stores are closed?
- Easter Sunday
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
About OfficeMax Company:
OfficeMax Inc. is an American office supplies retailer founded in 1988. It is now a subsidiary of Office Depot, Inc., which is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida. As of December 2012, OfficeMax operated about 950 stores across the United States. In addition to retail stores, OfficeMax provides business services through its “Grand & Toy” division in Canada. OfficeMax customers are served by approximately 30,000 associates through relationships with more than 1000 suppliers.
OfficeMax was founded in April 1988 with the merger of Office Club, Inc. and Maxi Discount Stores, Inc. The new company had 198 stores in the United States and generated US$580 million in sales during its first year. OfficeMax continued to open new stores and by June 1994, the company operated 356 stores in 42 states. In February 1995, OfficeMax was acquired by Kmart, but it continued to operate as a separate division within the company. In May 2002, Kmart spun off its OfficeMax division in a public offering of common stock. Office
Max common stock traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “OMX” until a merger with Office Depot was announced in December 2011. The merger was completed in November 2013, and OfficeMax is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Office Depot.
Every aspect of OfficeMax’s operational hours has been covered in this article. If you want to know more about the company’s operating hours or have questions about any product or service, click below for the official website as well as the consumer care contact page, which may be used to get in touch with them further.
Official Website Of OfficeMax: http://www.officedepot.com/
Customer Support Website Of OfficeMax: https://www.officedepot.com/a/customerservice/
Frequently Asked Question:
Does OfficeMax offer delivery services?
Yes. OfficeMax offers free delivery on orders over $50. Orders under $50 are subject to a delivery fee.
What is the return policy at OfficeMax?
Customers can return most items within 60 days of purchase for a refund or exchange. Some items, such as opened ink cartridges and clearance items, are not eligible for return.
What methods of payment does OfficeMax accept?
OfficeMax accepts payments by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover), debit card, PayPal, and gift card. Cash and checks are not accepted.
Does OfficeMax offer a military discount?
Yes. OfficeMax offers a 15% military discount on in-store purchases. Customers must show a valid military ID at checkout to receive the discount.
Do OfficeMax stores offer print and copy services?
Yes, all OfficeMax locations offer print and copy services. Customers can use the self-service machines in the store or ask an associate for help.
What are OfficeMax store hours?
Store hours vary by location, but most stores are open Monday-Saturday from 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM and Sunday from 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM. Holiday hours may differ.
Must Read: What are MetroPCS Operation Hours?
OfficeMax offers a variety of services, products, and hours to best serve their customers. Whether you need to print something or want to buy office supplies, OfficeMax is there for you
The OfficeMax hours of operation are designed to accommodate the needs of their customers. The store is open Monday through Saturday from nine in the morning until nine at night. On Sundays, the store opens at eleven in the morning and closes at six in the evening. These hours may differ on holidays. The company offers a variety of services such as printing and copying.
Customers can also order products online and have them delivered to their home or office. OfficeMax also accepts payments by credit card, debit card, PayPal, and gift card. Cash and checks are not accepted. The company offers a fifteen percent military discount on in-store purchases. Customers must show a valid military ID at checkout to receive the discount.
Whether you need office supplies or want to take advantage of their print and copy services, OfficeMax’s hours are designed to accommodate your needs.
We hope you found this article helpful in answering your questions about OfficeMax hours of operation. If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to the customer support team using the information above. Thanks for reading!
Pizza Stone Dough Roller Slicer SauceWe exclusively bring you lists of some gadgets related to food, drinks, beverages for your home, kitchen, picnic, parties and more. Below are highly reviewed Pizza Stone Dough Roller Slicer Sauce on sale from Amazon store. ENJOY 🙂
- AWARD-WINNING PIZZA SAUCE – Enjoy the unbeatable taste of the award-winning Pastorelli Pizza Sauce, awarded 5 grand gold medals in its own category by "being In a Class by itself".
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN RECIPE – An incredibly authentic Italian pizza sauce recipe, Pastorelli's famous Italian Chef Pizza Sauce has been a family recipe and a best-seller since 1952.
- JUICY, ZESTY FLAVOR – Made with fresh San Marzano-style tomatoes, plucked off the vine at their juicy, ripened peak for a fresh pizza sauce taste, our premium pizza sauce has a homemade zesty flavor.
- WITH CHEESE AND OLIVE OIL – Enhanced by imported Pecorino Romano cheese and extra-virgin olive oil, our pizza sauce with cheese is versatile to be used also as a pizza pasta sauce.
- A FAMILY RECIPE SINCE 1952 – This 8 oz pizza sauce can will make one 16″ inch pizza or two 12″ pizzas. Non-GMO | No Added Sugars | Gluten Free | BPA Free | Preservative Free.
- NO EFFORT PIZZA CUTTER – Stable vertical pressure and large cutting wheel for easy and perfectly controlled cutting process.
- GET THE PERFECT SLICE IN ONE CUT – This pizza cutter will leave you shocked with how easy it is to get a nice, clean cut through your pizza.
- COMFORTABLY FITS IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND - This pizza slicer's unique design easily fits in your hand and also in your cutlery drawer.
- PROTECTIVE BLADE GUARD FOR EASY STORAGE – This pizza cutter wheel comes with a blade guard to keep your cutter securely stored away when you’re not using it.
- DISASSEMBLES FOR THOROUGH CLEANING AND DISHWASHER SAFE – Take it apart in 3 simple steps and put it in the dishwasher for thorough cleaning.
- EXCELLENT TEXTURE AND FLAVOR: Perfect for New York Style pizza or rolled thin and crispy, Weisenberger’s creates a deliciously chewy dough with enough strength to hold your favorite toppings.
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Weisenberger mills the flour used to make the pizza crust mix on site, as it has since 1865, to create a high quality and delicious pizza flour.
- SIMPLE TO MAKE: With two types of flour, salt, and yeast combined in perfect proportions, Weisenberger Pizza Mix is easy to use: just add ½ cup hot water, let rise, and bake.
- CONVENIENT SIZE: One 6.5 oz package makes a mouth-watering 12 inch pizza, or a 14 inch thin crust perfect for homemade pizza night! This listing is for a 12 pack.
- MAKE MORE THAN PIZZA: Weisenberger Pizza Crust mix is versatile enough for more than pizza. Create delicious breadsticks, calzones, cinnamon rolls, flatbread, and more!
- Measures: 7.25" x 4.5" x 1.25" / 18.5cm x 11.5cm x 3cm. Large roller: 4.125" / 10.5cm. Small roller: 2.5" / 6cm
- To help achieve a perfectly cooked crust, it needs to be of a uniform thickness. The Norpro Pastry/Pizza Roller is the perfect 2-in-1 tool for pies, cookies and pizza dough!
- The large roller smoothly rolls out dough, creating a uniform crust. Easy to use on your pastry mat/cutting board or directly in the pan!
- The small roller makes it easy to fill in dough to the edges, smooths edges and sides, and ensures uniform depth around the inner rim of the pan.
- Also ideal to crush nuts, crackers, cookies and bread crumbs!
- BEAT THE HELL OUT OF FORK – So much easier, faster and more fun than using a fork. Also not deep like a fork. Docking is the process of creating small vents in dough to prevent it from blistering and rising in large, uneven pockets during baking. The docker does take the guess work out of docking, however, since you don’t need to wonder whether you’ve added enough holes to your dough or whether it is evenly marked.
- TIME-SAVER AND LAST FOR YEARS – A dough docker is one of the stranger looking tools that you might find in your kitchen. Dough dockers are used to knock air out of your dough once it has been rolled. The dough docker will create numerous puncture holes in the dough to ensure there are no air gaps in your pizza base once it is cooked. Taking the 10 seconds to dock your dough prior to baking could save you several minutes later when it comes to popping bubbles throughout the baking process.
- NOT ONLY FOR RESTAURANT BUT ALSO FOR HOMEMADE – Generally this commercial pizza dough roller is used in the commercial pizzeria restaurant because of its speed of use. This could also be used for the homemade pizza gourment. This docker is used to easily and quickly allow bakers to dock dough just by rolling over the spiked portion back and forth with firm pressure over dough.
- PIZZA, PASTRY, TART, NAAN, PIE, FLATBREAD BUT NOT COOKIES – Pizza dough, Pastry dough, tart dough, naan bread, flat bread and pie crusts are some of the most commonly docked dough because bakers typically want them to bake as evenly as possible (particularly if there are toppings or fillings involved) in the oven. But for cookies it is a little big.
- BUY ONE GET THREE – Buy it right now, you will not only receive a dough docker, but also a pizza cutter and a pastry scraper within a beautiful gift package. You can use them all in the whole process of making pizza. Firstly, cut the dough with pastry scraper, and then roll dough docker on the dough. Lastly, cut the pizza with pizza cutter. They are also thoughtful gifts for lovers of baking.
- Size: The pizza stone measures 15" X 12" X 0.6", Golden thickness(15mm), weighs up to 6.7Lbs. Come with a free pizza peel board(11" X 15.6" x 0.35")
- Material: Made of 100% all-natural FDA-safe Cordierite stone, it is no smell and excellent thermal shock resistance. Heat-safe up to 1112°F(600℃). It could distributes heat evenly for optimal cooking, much more efficient than metal
- Multipurpose: Besides baking the fresh or frozen pizzas, this pizza stone set can be used for many other culinary explorations. Perfect for bread, cookies, stuffed calzone at home
- Clean: Scrape off any excess food with a spatula before clean. When the stone has cooled, run it under warm water while scrubbing with a brush. Never use soap or detergent on a stone, which will leave a soapy aftertaste
- After-sales Service: If you receive damaged stone or have any questions about quality and instructions during use, please feel free to contact us