Home Depot Information – FAQ
Helpful Information About Home Depot Locations, Coupons, Credit Cards, Hours, etc. Headquartered in Atlanta (Georgia) USA, Home Depot Incorporation is one of the largest home improvement retailers in the USA. It provides a wide range of products and services related to home innovation ranging from appliances, hardware, plumbing, décor and furniture to paint, electrical, doors, and windows. It is a one-stop solution for customers who want to change the complete outlook of their houses. It is located all across the USA, including in each province of Canada and numerous states of Mexico.
Home Depot Shipping & Delivery FAQ
1. Pick Up In Store
The Home Depot’s Pick Up In Store option offers you the convenience of placing an order on homedepot.com and subsequently picking up your item(s) at a Home Depot store location. Over one million items are available to order and pick up at a store location near you – thousands of in-stock items are already in stores so your order will be ready for pickup in just 2 hours.
2. Deliver to Home
The Home Depot now offers free delivery on over a million items online for orders over $45. This great value for our online shoppers means it’s easier than ever to start that gardening or repair project you’ve wanted to get to, upgrade your kitchen appliances, or do some home decorating.
- You get 2-day delivery on thousands of in-demand home improvement items. Look for the expected arrival date in your Shopping Cart under Product Information. Plan ahead with confidence knowing your delivery will arrive on schedule.
- Other shipping methods are available at checkout if you want your purchase delivered faster. Just check our Shipping and Delivery FAQs for a look at your options.
- Free standard delivery on appliance purchases of $396 or more. Shop our wide selection of online departments and save even more with free shipping on qualifying items. For major appliance orders, you’ll select the delivery date at the time of purchase.
- Over 158,000 items are eligible for Free Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
FREE standard shipping and residential delivery on most orders over $45 made at homedepot.com. Some exclusions apply. See product details for free shipping eligibility. Plus, FREE standard delivery on most major appliances. See product descriptions for free shipping eligibility. This offer is not valid on gift cards prior purchases or certain items containing weight and/or size shipping restrictions (details in item descriptions).
This offer is valid on parcel and residential delivery only; it does not include express or expedited shipping. We reserve the right to change or end this offer at any time. Select items can ship to Alaska & Hawaii. We cannot ship to APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, or U.S. Territories. Please allow 3-5 business days for parcel ground delivery and 5-10 business days for home delivery in addition to order processing time which varies by product. All returns are subject to The Home Depot’s standard return policy. Void where prohibited.
Go to the official website – https://www.homedepot.com/c/About_Your_Online_Order
Home Depot Hours
Home Depot hours depend on locations. There are 24-hour Home Depot locations as well. But the most common Home Depot store hours are:
- Mon-Sat:6:00am – 10:00pm
- Sun: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Frequently Asked Question
1. How do I apply for a job at Home Depot? You can apply online at https://careers.homedepot.com/
2. What is Home Depot’s return policy? According to Home Depot’s official website – https://www.homedepot.com/c/Return_Policy
Most new, unopened merchandise sold by The Home Depot can be returned within 90 days of purchase unless noted in our Return Policy Exceptions. If your purchase was made with The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card, The Home Depot Commercial Revolving Charge, or The Home Depot Commercial Account, you have 365 days from the date of purchase to receive a full refund, unless noted in our Return Policy Exceptions. Returns for purchases with valid proof of purchase will be exchanged, refunded in cash, credited to your account, or refunded via The Home Depot store credit (“Store Credit”) as determined by The Home Depot. Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment (credit card, PayPal, etc.) unless noted in our Return Policy Exceptions.
Returns for purchases made with a gift card or a Store Credit will be refunded as a Store Credit. If you’re missing your receipt, we may be able to locate it in our system. Receipts for purchases made with a credit or debit card or by check may be located in our system within 90 days of purchase. Receipts for purchases made with The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card, The Home Depot Commercial Revolving Charge, or The Home Depot Commercial Account may be located in our system within 365 days of purchase. Original shipping charges will be fully refunded in the event that the return is the result of an error by The Home Depot. Exceptions may apply (including Express Delivery and Major Appliances). Items must be returned with all components for a full refund. Written copies of The Home Depot’s Return Policy will be provided upon request.
RETURN TO STOREWe require a valid driver’s license or government-issued photo identification for non-receipted returns and returns generated from purchases made with Store Credits. The Home Depot uses a third-party refund verification system. All returns are subject to verification system approval. RETURN ONLINE If your order is eligible for online return, you’ll receive a shipping label via email to print, attach, and drop off your return item at the UPS store or Dropbox. For more help call us at 1-800-430-3376. A customer support associate can get your UPS return started for you, or advise you on other options. RETURN FOR THE HOME DEPOT DESIGN CENTER Returns are only accepted for items purchased at The Home Depot Design Center
3. How can I track my Home Depot purchase shipment? It is easy, you can track using the order number from their website – https://www.homedepot.com/order/view/tracking
4. Where can I get Home Depot product recall information? Please check on this official page for up to date information on recalled products. https://www.homedepot.com/c/Product_Recalls
5. Was my order placed successfully? After you finalize your order, you should have seen an Order Confirmation page. If you saw that page, the order was successfully submitted. If you did not see that page or don’t remember it, the next way to know your order was successful is through the email confirmations that you will receive.
6. How much is my payment and when is it due?
- Visit our Credit Center page, then select the appropriate card image to access the online account management site; login or register to access your online account.
- Go to the Account Activity area from the home page and select View Account Activity; from this page, you will be able to see the current balance and due date on your account.
7. Can I check online/in-store product availability?
- Using the search bar on the site, find the product you are interested in and bring up the Product Information Page.
- Product Availability is shown at the top right of the Product Information page in the gray box where the Add to Cart or Add to List button is displayed.
- If the product is available to be purchased online for shipment directly to you, the Ship to Home option will display.
- If the product is available to be purchased online, shipped to your local store, and picked up there, the Ship to Store option will display.
- If the product is available to be purchased online from the current store inventory and picked up there, the Pick Up In-Store option will display.
- If the product can only be purchased by going to a store and buying it there, the message Item Must Be Purchased In-Store will display.
- If the product is normally sold online but is out of stock or backordered, Out of Stock Online or Backordered Online will display (you may place an order for a backordered item if you wish, but not for an out of stock item).
HOME DEPOT LOCATIONS
There are 2,286 Home Depot locations as of October 28, 2018. These stores can be found using Home Depot Inc.’s above official website (www.homedepot.com) by clicking the tab ‘Store Finder’. The website, using your current location via GPS, will help you find the nearest Home Depot store location near you and will show you its operating hours. The stores usually close at around 10 pm local time.
It is because of these conveniences that Home Depot’s customers are satisfied with its products and services, and the retail store is valued in billions of US dollars. In addition to the ‘Store Finder’ utility provided by Home Depot, it also offers the facility of free delivery, tracking orders, gift cards, vouchers, and credit card services.
Home Depot Offers, Specials & Savings
Click this – website https://www.homedepot.com/c/Savings_Center
Where can I check my Home Depot rebate status?
Please check the latest updated Home Depot official website – https://www.homedepot.com/rebate-center/index.html
Where can I purchase or check the balance of the Home Depot gift card?
Where can I find Home Depot rental tools and equipment?
Show Me Home Depot Catalog
One can check the status of their order by simply entering their order number in Home Depot’s official website and tracking their products throughout the delivery process. Anyone who has ordered from Home Depot can get details regarding the estimated time of delivery for their respective products.
Furthermore, customers can avail the facility of renting trucks and tools for outdoor and indoor purposes. They can rent large, moving and lifting equipment along with power tools to make necessary adjustments, both inside and outside their houses, for better home improvement. At the same time, customers may, in fact, buy brand-new professional tools or may buy used high-quality professional tools to get up to speed with improving the outlook of their homes.
On birthdays, weddings, or any other special occasions, one can give Home Depot gift cards to close friends or family members. These gift cards also serve as a useful tool for budgeting project expenses and easily allow the tracking of purchases online. These gift cards can be redeemed in-store and online and have no fees or any expiration limit.
Home Depot offers numerous credit card services providing a wide range of payment facilities depending on your needs. It offers customer card payment systems, project loans, commercial revolving, and commercial card payment systems. Each of these facilities offers exclusive benefits to its customers tailored to their needs.
In order to make any purchase from Home Depot and avail of these benefits, a customer has to register themselves with Home Depot. This is done by setting up an online registry at Home Depot’s website and providing a verified email address, password, Zip Code, and a verifiable phone number.
For registering one’s Credit Card with Home Depot, a customer has to provide the card number, name as it appears on the card, the security code, and the last 4 digits of the primary cardholder’s SSN. After this, Home Depot’s online servers verify the card and register it with themselves. This, in turn, allows a customer to not only make purchases on credit but also avail the exclusive credit card benefits.
With respect to online customer queries, the website offers answers to a number of frequently asked questions (FAQs). For instance, in order to request installation or measurement services, a customer can schedule an installation or request a quote on the price by visiting Home Depot’s home services page. If a person receives damaged products, he may refuse to receive the product. He can call 0800-430-3376 and ask for assistance regarding this particular predicament. He can either return his product or get a refund. If one wants to return their merchandise, it can be returned within 90 days of sale unless provided otherwise on the Online Return Policy Exceptions. There are different online return options that a customer may use. The customer may directly return the merchandise to any of the retail stores nationwide. The customer can also return via mail by either enclosing a small parcel return label or arranging the return on one’s own accord. Customers can also directly call Home Depot’s customer service center and get answers to their questions from highly trained personnel.
A person can also build a great career at Home Depot by joining different departments of the organization based on their knowledge, skills, and abilities. A potential candidate can find the right fit for their skills by looking through jobs in the retail career section, merchandising career section, supply chain career section, or corporate career sections, among others.
All in all, Home Depot’s online store is a great customer experience for all online consumers. It is managed by a highly qualified team of professionals who ensure good quality products and services.
Where and how do I apply for Home Depot Credit Cards?
You can quickly apply for credit cards from the Home Depot credit webpage – https://www.homedepot.com/c/Credit_Center