Atlanta Bread is a bakery and café chain. It was founded in 1993 in the city of Atlanta, Georgia. The company has since grown to have locations in 17 states across the United States. Atlanta Bread is known for its sandwiches, soups, and salads.
The food at Atlanta Bread is not only healthy, but it is also delicious. I have never had a bad experience at one of their locations. In fact, their sandwiches are some of the best that I have ever had. If you are looking for a great place to eat, then you should definitely check out Atlanta Bread. You will not be disappointed. Thanks for reading! I hope this was helpful.
The company’s focus on healthy and delicious food has made it a favorite among customers. Atlanta Bread is also known for its friendly and helpful staff. If you’re looking for a great place to eat, definitely check out Atlanta Bread!
Looking for vegan options while out and about? Atlanta Bread has you covered! In addition to a delicious selection of sandwiches, salads, soups, and desserts, all of which can be made vegan upon request, Atlanta Bread also offers an array of vegan-friendly menu items.
Related: Vegan Options at Au Bon Pain
Table of Contents
Vegan Options at Atlanta Bread
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy vegan meal, look no further than Atlanta Bread! We offer a variety of vegan options that are sure to satisfy your hunger. From sandwiches and salads to soups and pastries, we have something for everyone. And best of all, our vegan options are made with fresh, organic ingredients. So come on in and enjoy a delicious vegan meal at Atlanta Bread!
We know that finding vegan-friendly restaurants can be a challenge. That’s why they’re excited to offer their vegan customers a variety of delicious options. Whether you’re in the mood for a hearty sandwich or a light salad, they’ve got you covered. And because they use fresh, organic ingredients in all of our vegan dishes, you can be sure that you’re getting the best possible meal.
Vegan Main Courses at Atlanta Bread:
vegan main dishes at Atlanta Bread include:
- Oatmeal (Confirm made with water, varies)
- Chopstix Salad without Chicken (See Dressing Options Below)
- California Avocado (Specify no Cheese, Mayo, or Dill Sauce)
- House Salad (Specify no Croutons)
- Italian Vegetarian Panini (Specify no Cheese)
- Veggie Sandwich (Specify no Mayo)
Vegan Sides at Atlanta Bread:
- Expresso Shot
- Black Coffee (iced or hot)
- Black Tea
- Kettle Chips
- Fruit Salad
- Pickle Spears
- Lays Potato Chips
Vegan Desserts at Atlanta Bread:
There are a variety of vegan desserts at Atlanta Bread, including:
- Mango-Raspberry Smoothie
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Pineapple-Mango Smoothie
- Other Fruit Smoothies (Varies by location)
As you can see, there are plenty of vegan options available at Atlanta Bread! Whether you’re looking for a main course or just a snack, you’ll be able to find something to satisfy your hunger. So next time you’re in the mood for some delicious bread, be sure to stop by Atlanta Bread and check out their vegan options!
Vegan Bakery Options at Atlanta Bread:
In addition to a variety of vegan-friendly main courses, Atlanta Bread also offers a wide selection of vegan bakery items.
If the bread does not include the words “Cheese/Asiago” or “Honey,” it is non-dairy. all the breads are vegan.
This means that all of the breads at Atlanta Bread are vegan, so you can enjoy a delicious and healthy meal without worry.
This also includes the following loaves: French Baguette, Mediterranean Focaccia, Pumpernickel, Sourdough, and Nine-Grain. The cinnamon raisin is new.
Frequently Asked Question:
What’s the vegan status of their soups?
Atlanta Bread has a variety of vegan soup options, which can be found on their “Soups and Chili” menu. These soups include: Black Bean Soup, Broccoli Cheese Soup, Garden Vegetable Soup, Loaded Potato Soup, Tomato Basil Soup, and many more.
Does Atlanta Bread have gluten free?
A lot of the soups are gluten free. All of the salads can be made without croutons and with a gluten-free dressing (specify when ordering). The Chopstix salad can also be ordered without chicken. Most sandwiches can have the bread replaced with gluten-free bread, except for the Italian Vegetarian Panini and the Veggie Sandwich. The vegan muffins are not gluten free, but the cinnamon raisin loaf is.
What about the breadsticks? Are they vegan?
The breadsticks at Atlanta Bread are not vegan. However, you can order a side of avocado in place of the cheese to make them vegan.
Must Read: Vegan Options at Jimmy John’s
As you can see, Atlanta Bread is a great place to go if you’re looking for vegan-friendly options. With a wide variety of main courses, sides, and desserts, you’re sure to find something to satisfy your hunger. So next time you’re in the mood for some delicious bread, be sure to stop by Atlanta Bread!
If you have any comments or suggestions about the vegan options at Atlanta Bread, please comment down below. Thanks for reading!
Pizza Stone Dough Roller Slicer SauceWe exclusively bring you lists of some gadgets related to food, drinks, beverages for your home, kitchen, picnic, parties and more. Below are highly reviewed Pizza Stone Dough Roller Slicer Sauce on sale from Amazon store. ENJOY 🙂
- AWARD-WINNING PIZZA SAUCE – Enjoy the unbeatable taste of the award-winning Pastorelli Pizza Sauce, awarded 5 grand gold medals in its own category by "being In a Class by itself".
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN RECIPE – An incredibly authentic Italian pizza sauce recipe, Pastorelli's famous Italian Chef Pizza Sauce has been a family recipe and a best-seller since 1952.
- JUICY, ZESTY FLAVOR – Made with fresh San Marzano-style tomatoes, plucked off the vine at their juicy, ripened peak for a fresh pizza sauce taste, our premium pizza sauce has a homemade zesty flavor.
- WITH CHEESE AND OLIVE OIL – Enhanced by imported Pecorino Romano cheese and extra-virgin olive oil, our pizza sauce with cheese is versatile to be used also as a pizza pasta sauce.
- A FAMILY RECIPE SINCE 1952 – This 8 oz pizza sauce can will make one 16″ inch pizza or two 12″ pizzas. Non-GMO | No Added Sugars | Gluten Free | BPA Free | Preservative Free.
- NO EFFORT PIZZA CUTTER – Stable vertical pressure and large cutting wheel for easy and perfectly controlled cutting process.
- GET THE PERFECT SLICE IN ONE CUT – This pizza cutter will leave you shocked with how easy it is to get a nice, clean cut through your pizza.
- COMFORTABLY FITS IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND - This pizza slicer's unique design easily fits in your hand and also in your cutlery drawer.
- PROTECTIVE BLADE GUARD FOR EASY STORAGE – This pizza cutter wheel comes with a blade guard to keep your cutter securely stored away when you’re not using it.
- DISASSEMBLES FOR THOROUGH CLEANING AND DISHWASHER SAFE – Take it apart in 3 simple steps and put it in the dishwasher for thorough cleaning.
- EXCELLENT TEXTURE AND FLAVOR: Perfect for New York Style pizza or rolled thin and crispy, Weisenberger’s creates a deliciously chewy dough with enough strength to hold your favorite toppings.
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Weisenberger mills the flour used to make the pizza crust mix on site, as it has since 1865, to create a high quality and delicious pizza flour.
- SIMPLE TO MAKE: With two types of flour, salt, and yeast combined in perfect proportions, Weisenberger Pizza Mix is easy to use: just add ½ cup hot water, let rise, and bake.
- CONVENIENT SIZE: One 6.5 oz package makes a mouth-watering 12 inch pizza, or a 14 inch thin crust perfect for homemade pizza night! This listing is for a 12 pack.
- MAKE MORE THAN PIZZA: Weisenberger Pizza Crust mix is versatile enough for more than pizza. Create delicious breadsticks, calzones, cinnamon rolls, flatbread, and more!
- Measures: 7.25" x 4.5" x 1.25" / 18.5cm x 11.5cm x 3cm. Large roller: 4.125" / 10.5cm. Small roller: 2.5" / 6cm
- To help achieve a perfectly cooked crust, it needs to be of a uniform thickness. The Norpro Pastry/Pizza Roller is the perfect 2-in-1 tool for pies, cookies and pizza dough!
- The large roller smoothly rolls out dough, creating a uniform crust. Easy to use on your pastry mat/cutting board or directly in the pan!
- The small roller makes it easy to fill in dough to the edges, smooths edges and sides, and ensures uniform depth around the inner rim of the pan.
- Also ideal to crush nuts, crackers, cookies and bread crumbs!
- BEAT THE HELL OUT OF FORK – So much easier, faster and more fun than using a fork. Also not deep like a fork. Docking is the process of creating small vents in dough to prevent it from blistering and rising in large, uneven pockets during baking. The docker does take the guess work out of docking, however, since you don’t need to wonder whether you’ve added enough holes to your dough or whether it is evenly marked.
- TIME-SAVER AND LAST FOR YEARS – A dough docker is one of the stranger looking tools that you might find in your kitchen. Dough dockers are used to knock air out of your dough once it has been rolled. The dough docker will create numerous puncture holes in the dough to ensure there are no air gaps in your pizza base once it is cooked. Taking the 10 seconds to dock your dough prior to baking could save you several minutes later when it comes to popping bubbles throughout the baking process.
- NOT ONLY FOR RESTAURANT BUT ALSO FOR HOMEMADE – Generally this commercial pizza dough roller is used in the commercial pizzeria restaurant because of its speed of use. This could also be used for the homemade pizza gourment. This docker is used to easily and quickly allow bakers to dock dough just by rolling over the spiked portion back and forth with firm pressure over dough.
- PIZZA, PASTRY, TART, NAAN, PIE, FLATBREAD BUT NOT COOKIES – Pizza dough, Pastry dough, tart dough, naan bread, flat bread and pie crusts are some of the most commonly docked dough because bakers typically want them to bake as evenly as possible (particularly if there are toppings or fillings involved) in the oven. But for cookies it is a little big.
- BUY ONE GET THREE – Buy it right now, you will not only receive a dough docker, but also a pizza cutter and a pastry scraper within a beautiful gift package. You can use them all in the whole process of making pizza. Firstly, cut the dough with pastry scraper, and then roll dough docker on the dough. Lastly, cut the pizza with pizza cutter. They are also thoughtful gifts for lovers of baking.
- Size: The pizza stone measures 15" X 12" X 0.6", Golden thickness(15mm), weighs up to 6.7Lbs. Come with a free pizza peel board(11" X 15.6" x 0.35")
- Material: Made of 100% all-natural FDA-safe Cordierite stone, it is no smell and excellent thermal shock resistance. Heat-safe up to 1112°F(600℃). It could distributes heat evenly for optimal cooking, much more efficient than metal
- Multipurpose: Besides baking the fresh or frozen pizzas, this pizza stone set can be used for many other culinary explorations. Perfect for bread, cookies, stuffed calzone at home
- Clean: Scrape off any excess food with a spatula before clean. When the stone has cooled, run it under warm water while scrubbing with a brush. Never use soap or detergent on a stone, which will leave a soapy aftertaste
- After-sales Service: If you receive damaged stone or have any questions about quality and instructions during use, please feel free to contact us