If you’re looking for vegan options while eating out, look no further than your local Genghis Grill! We have everything from delicious vegan bowls to mouth-watering vegan desserts. Our experienced chefs know how to create flavorful and satisfying vegan meals that will leave you wanting more. In this blog post, we’ll discuss some of our most popular vegan dishes and provide a few recipes for you to try at home.
Genghis Grill is a restaurant chain that specializes in Mongolian barbecue. It was founded in Dallas, Texas in 1998. The restaurant allows customers to cook their food on a grill that is built into the table.
The menu at Genghis Grill includes a variety of meats, seafood, vegetables, and sauces. The restaurant also offers a variety of sides, including rice, noodles, and bread. Customers can choose to have their food cooked in one of several ways: rare, medium-rare, medium, or well-done.
Genghis Grill is a fun and unique dining experience that the whole family can enjoy. The restaurant offers something for everyone, and it’s perfect for those who want to cook their own food. I highly recommend giving Genghis Grill a try.
Must Read about Vegan Options At Buca Di Beppo
Table of Contents
Vegan Options At GenGhis Grill
If you’re vegan, or even just looking for some delicious plant-based options, Genghis Grill is the place for you! They have an entire vegan menu with tons of delicious options to choose from.
Some of my personal favorites include the vegan Mongolian beef and the vegan rice bowls. The beef is made with seitan and it’s so flavorful and hearty. The rice bowl comes with a variety of veggies, tofu, and your choice of sauce. It’s the perfect meal if you’re looking for something healthy and filling.
If you’re not vegan, don’t worry! They have plenty of meat-based options too. So no matter what you’re in the mood for, Genghis Grill has you covered. Stop by today and experience all that they have to offer!
Vegan Appetizers at Genghis Grill:
Some of our favorite vegan appetizers at Genghis Grill include:
- Garlic-Citrus Edamame
- Plain Edamame
Related Article on Vegan Options At Schnitz
Own Vegan Main Course at Genghis Grill:
You can build-your-own vegan main course at Genghis Grill by choosing from a variety of fresh vegetables, vegan proteins, and sauces. Some of our favorite vegan main courses include:
- Choose Your Protein: (no vegan options).
- Choose Your Spices/Seasonings: Other spices include, but are not limited to: Almonds, Black Pepper, Cardamom Seeds, Cayenne Pepper, Citrus Garlic Herbs, Crushed Red Pepper, “Dragon” Salt (which is a mix of several salts), Garlic powder, Ginger powder , Lemon pepper , Peppercornient , Saltcayenne Pepper, Tuscan Herbs.
- Choose Your Veggies: Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrots, Cilantro, Green Beans, Green Onion, Jalapenos, Mandarin Oranges, Mushrooms, Pineapples, Potatoes, Spinach, Squash, Baby corn, Basil, Bean Sprouts, Green Bell Peppers, Sweet Potatoes, Tofu Chunks, Tomato Chunks, Water Chestnuts, Onion slices, Zucchini Slices, or mint if you’re willing to pay extra.
- Choose Your Sauce(s):Water, Garlic, Ginger, Asian Chili (salts), Sesame, Kung Pao (sauces), Sesame Soy, Dragon, Pan Asian (salts), Thai Peanut (sauces), Sweet & Sour, Roasted Garlic, Island Teriyaki 3G.
- Choose Your Side(s):Brown rice is the best pick, but you may also choose white rice or udon noodles, spiral pasta, tortillas, or cabbage.
- Choose Your Free Extra’s: Crushed peanuts, sesame seeds, green onions.
Some of our other favorite vegan items include the build-your-own vegan bowls, steamed broccoli, and garlic mashed potatoes. We hope you enjoy your meal.
Must read about Vegan Options At Fuddruckers
Vegan Sides at Genghis Grill:
These are just a few of the many vegan sides we offer at Genghis Grill.
- Brown Rice
- White Rice
- Udon Noodles
- Spiral Pasta (Rotini)
Genghis Grill Vegan Sauces:
All of their sauces are vegan and gluten-free!
- Roasted Tomato Sauce
- Roasted Garlic
- Sesame Soy Sauce
- Sesame Sauce
- Garlic Water
- Ginger Water
- Asian Chili Sauce
- Kung Pao Sauce
- Dragon Sauce
- Pan Asian Sauce
- Thai Peanut Sauce
- Sweet & Sour Sauce
- Island Teriyaki Sauce
- 3G Sauce
You can checkout the more vegan options from Firehouse Subs.
Frequently Asked Question:
What are the sauces at Genghis Grill?
All of our sauces are vegan and gluten-free! We have a variety of flavors that will appeal to everyone. Our most popular sauces include the Kung Pao, Dragon, Asian Chili, and Thai Peanut sauce. Be sure to ask your server for a taste before you decide on which one is right for you!
Is everything at Genghis Grill vegan?
No, but they do have an entire vegan menu with a variety of delicious options to choose from. Whether you’re looking for a hearty main course or a tasty appetizer, they’ve got you covered. So be sure to stop by and check it out!
What are some of the vegan appetizers at Genghis Grill?
Some of our favorite vegan appetizers include the garlic-citrus edamame, plain edamame, and build-your-own vegan main course. And be sure to try our famous steamed broccoli! It’s a must-have side dish that pairs well with everything.
Checkout the Article on : Vegan Options at Costco’s Food Court
If you’re looking for a delicious vegan meal, Genghis Grill is the perfect place for you. With a variety of appetizers, main courses, and sides to choose from, you’ll be sure to find something that you’ll love. Stop by today and enjoy all that they have to offer! And be sure to ask about their vegan sauces – they’re all gluten-free and absolutely delicious! Trust us, you won’t be disappointed.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please leave them in the comment section below. We would love to hear from you.
Pizza Stone Dough Roller Slicer SauceWe exclusively bring you lists of some gadgets related to food, drinks, beverages for your home, kitchen, picnic, parties and more. Below are highly reviewed Pizza Stone Dough Roller Slicer Sauce on sale from Amazon store. ENJOY 🙂
- AWARD-WINNING PIZZA SAUCE – Enjoy the unbeatable taste of the award-winning Pastorelli Pizza Sauce, awarded 5 grand gold medals in its own category by "being In a Class by itself".
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN RECIPE – An incredibly authentic Italian pizza sauce recipe, Pastorelli's famous Italian Chef Pizza Sauce has been a family recipe and a best-seller since 1952.
- JUICY, ZESTY FLAVOR – Made with fresh San Marzano-style tomatoes, plucked off the vine at their juicy, ripened peak for a fresh pizza sauce taste, our premium pizza sauce has a homemade zesty flavor.
- WITH CHEESE AND OLIVE OIL – Enhanced by imported Pecorino Romano cheese and extra-virgin olive oil, our pizza sauce with cheese is versatile to be used also as a pizza pasta sauce.
- A FAMILY RECIPE SINCE 1952 – This 8 oz pizza sauce can will make one 16″ inch pizza or two 12″ pizzas. Non-GMO | No Added Sugars | Gluten Free | BPA Free | Preservative Free.
- NO EFFORT PIZZA CUTTER – Stable vertical pressure and large cutting wheel for easy and perfectly controlled cutting process.
- GET THE PERFECT SLICE IN ONE CUT – This pizza cutter will leave you shocked with how easy it is to get a nice, clean cut through your pizza.
- COMFORTABLY FITS IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND - This pizza slicer's unique design easily fits in your hand and also in your cutlery drawer.
- PROTECTIVE BLADE GUARD FOR EASY STORAGE – This pizza cutter wheel comes with a blade guard to keep your cutter securely stored away when you’re not using it.
- DISASSEMBLES FOR THOROUGH CLEANING AND DISHWASHER SAFE – Take it apart in 3 simple steps and put it in the dishwasher for thorough cleaning.
- EXCELLENT TEXTURE AND FLAVOR: Perfect for New York Style pizza or rolled thin and crispy, Weisenberger’s creates a deliciously chewy dough with enough strength to hold your favorite toppings.
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Weisenberger mills the flour used to make the pizza crust mix on site, as it has since 1865, to create a high quality and delicious pizza flour.
- SIMPLE TO MAKE: With two types of flour, salt, and yeast combined in perfect proportions, Weisenberger Pizza Mix is easy to use: just add ½ cup hot water, let rise, and bake.
- CONVENIENT SIZE: One 6.5 oz package makes a mouth-watering 12 inch pizza, or a 14 inch thin crust perfect for homemade pizza night! This listing is for a 12 pack.
- MAKE MORE THAN PIZZA: Weisenberger Pizza Crust mix is versatile enough for more than pizza. Create delicious breadsticks, calzones, cinnamon rolls, flatbread, and more!
- Measures: 7.25" x 4.5" x 1.25" / 18.5cm x 11.5cm x 3cm. Large roller: 4.125" / 10.5cm. Small roller: 2.5" / 6cm
- To help achieve a perfectly cooked crust, it needs to be of a uniform thickness. The Norpro Pastry/Pizza Roller is the perfect 2-in-1 tool for pies, cookies and pizza dough!
- The large roller smoothly rolls out dough, creating a uniform crust. Easy to use on your pastry mat/cutting board or directly in the pan!
- The small roller makes it easy to fill in dough to the edges, smooths edges and sides, and ensures uniform depth around the inner rim of the pan.
- Also ideal to crush nuts, crackers, cookies and bread crumbs!
- BEAT THE HELL OUT OF FORK – So much easier, faster and more fun than using a fork. Also not deep like a fork. Docking is the process of creating small vents in dough to prevent it from blistering and rising in large, uneven pockets during baking. The docker does take the guess work out of docking, however, since you don’t need to wonder whether you’ve added enough holes to your dough or whether it is evenly marked.
- TIME-SAVER AND LAST FOR YEARS – A dough docker is one of the stranger looking tools that you might find in your kitchen. Dough dockers are used to knock air out of your dough once it has been rolled. The dough docker will create numerous puncture holes in the dough to ensure there are no air gaps in your pizza base once it is cooked. Taking the 10 seconds to dock your dough prior to baking could save you several minutes later when it comes to popping bubbles throughout the baking process.
- NOT ONLY FOR RESTAURANT BUT ALSO FOR HOMEMADE – Generally this commercial pizza dough roller is used in the commercial pizzeria restaurant because of its speed of use. This could also be used for the homemade pizza gourment. This docker is used to easily and quickly allow bakers to dock dough just by rolling over the spiked portion back and forth with firm pressure over dough.
- PIZZA, PASTRY, TART, NAAN, PIE, FLATBREAD BUT NOT COOKIES – Pizza dough, Pastry dough, tart dough, naan bread, flat bread and pie crusts are some of the most commonly docked dough because bakers typically want them to bake as evenly as possible (particularly if there are toppings or fillings involved) in the oven. But for cookies it is a little big.
- BUY ONE GET THREE – Buy it right now, you will not only receive a dough docker, but also a pizza cutter and a pastry scraper within a beautiful gift package. You can use them all in the whole process of making pizza. Firstly, cut the dough with pastry scraper, and then roll dough docker on the dough. Lastly, cut the pizza with pizza cutter. They are also thoughtful gifts for lovers of baking.
- Size: The pizza stone measures 15" X 12" X 0.6", Golden thickness(15mm), weighs up to 6.7Lbs. Come with a free pizza peel board(11" X 15.6" x 0.35")
- Material: Made of 100% all-natural FDA-safe Cordierite stone, it is no smell and excellent thermal shock resistance. Heat-safe up to 1112°F(600℃). It could distributes heat evenly for optimal cooking, much more efficient than metal
- Multipurpose: Besides baking the fresh or frozen pizzas, this pizza stone set can be used for many other culinary explorations. Perfect for bread, cookies, stuffed calzone at home
- Clean: Scrape off any excess food with a spatula before clean. When the stone has cooled, run it under warm water while scrubbing with a brush. Never use soap or detergent on a stone, which will leave a soapy aftertaste
- After-sales Service: If you receive damaged stone or have any questions about quality and instructions during use, please feel free to contact us