If you’re looking for a delicious vegan meal, look no further than Togo’s! They just announced a brand new vegan menu, and it is sure to please everyone. From sandwiches to salads to soups, there is something for everyone on this menu. So what are you waiting for? Head over to your nearest Togo’s and check out the new vegan options!
Togo’s, a sandwich chain restaurant, has just announced a brand new vegan menu! This includes sandwiches, salads, and soups that are all plant-based and delicious. The goal of this new menu is to provide more options for people who want to eat healthy, sustainable food that doesn’t sacrifice flavor. Togo’s is one of the first sandwich chains to offer such a menu, and we’re excited to see how it grows and evolves.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy vegan meal option, be sure to check out Togo’s new vegan menu! With sandwiches, salads, and soups to choose from, there’s something for everyone. And best of all, you won’t have to sacrifice flavor for health. So what are you waiting for? Head to Togo’s and try out the new vegan menu today!
Also Check: Vegan Options in Pringles
Table of Contents
Vegan Options at Togo’s
You read that right – Togo’s is now serving up a vegan menu! The new items include a vegan sandwich, salad, and wrap.
The vegan sandwich features avocado, tomato, cucumber, and red onion on wheat bread. The vegan salad has mixed greens, grape tomatoes, shredded carrots, and red onions. The vegan wrap has avocado, tomato, and cucumber in a wheat tortilla.
So whether you’re vegan or just looking to try something new, head on over to Togo’s and enjoy one of these delicious new menu items!
Build-Your-Own Vegan Sandwich/Wrap at Togo’s:
Starting today, you can get a vegan sandwich or wrap at Togo’s. Just choose from a variety of vegan meats, cheeses, and toppings to create your perfect meal. And don’t forget the side of avocado mayo!
- Choose Your Bread: The simplest, healthiest and most delicious solutions are to choose white bread, sourdough bread, spinach wrap, or a gluten-free wrap.
- Choose Your Dressing/Sauce: You can also add other seasonings such as Worcestershire Sauce, Balsamic Vinegar, Dijon Mustard, Brown Mustard, Olive Oil and/or Italian Salad Dressing.
- Choose Your Vegetables: The options are endless, but we recommend adding tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, sprouts, avocado, onions, and/or peppers.
- Choose Your Temperature: Hot or Cold, it’s up to you!
Vegan Soups & Salads at Togo’s:
- Farmers Market Salad (Specify no Croutons or Feta):)
- Garden Vegetable Soup (Confirm, Not Always Available nor always Vegan-friendly)
Vegan Side Options at Togo’s:
- Various Chips
- Often something else (Varies by location)
Vegan Desserts at Togo’s Sandwich Shop:
Currently, Togo’s does not have any vegan desserts. Hopefully, this will change in the future!
Frequently Asked Question:
Can you make a vegan sandwich without cheese?
Yes, you can easily create a vegan sandwich without cheese by using avocado, tomatoes, cucumbers and onions. You can also add other vegetables or seasonings as desired. Enjoy!
What about vegan bread?
Togo’s offers gluten-free and wheat wraps, as well as white and sourdough bread. You can also order a sandwich without bread.
Do they have any vegan-friendly side options?
Yes! You can choose from a variety of vegan chips or ask your sandwich artist to mix and match some delicious vegetables for you. As always, feel free to speak with your sandwich artist about any dietary restrictions or allergies.
What about vegan mayo?
Yes, Togo’s offers avocado mayo as a vegan-friendly option. You can also ask for mustard, olive oil, or vinegar on your sandwich.
Must Read: Vegan Options in Top Ramen
Togo’s is excited to announce their new vegan menu! With sandwiches, salads, and wraps to choose from, there’s something for everyone. And don’t worry – you won’t have to sacrifice flavor for health. So what are you waiting for? Head to Togo’s and try out the new vegan menu today! We hope you enjoy the new vegan menu items at Togo’s!
The vegan options are delicious and will surely satisfy any craving. If you’re looking for a great sandwich, I suggest giving Togo’s a try. You won’t be disappointed.
Pizza Stone Dough Roller Slicer SauceWe exclusively bring you lists of some gadgets related to food, drinks, beverages for your home, kitchen, picnic, parties and more. Below are highly reviewed Pizza Stone Dough Roller Slicer Sauce on sale from Amazon store. ENJOY 🙂
- AWARD-WINNING PIZZA SAUCE – Enjoy the unbeatable taste of the award-winning Pastorelli Pizza Sauce, awarded 5 grand gold medals in its own category by "being In a Class by itself".
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN RECIPE – An incredibly authentic Italian pizza sauce recipe, Pastorelli's famous Italian Chef Pizza Sauce has been a family recipe and a best-seller since 1952.
- JUICY, ZESTY FLAVOR – Made with fresh San Marzano-style tomatoes, plucked off the vine at their juicy, ripened peak for a fresh pizza sauce taste, our premium pizza sauce has a homemade zesty flavor.
- WITH CHEESE AND OLIVE OIL – Enhanced by imported Pecorino Romano cheese and extra-virgin olive oil, our pizza sauce with cheese is versatile to be used also as a pizza pasta sauce.
- A FAMILY RECIPE SINCE 1952 – This 8 oz pizza sauce can will make one 16″ inch pizza or two 12″ pizzas. Non-GMO | No Added Sugars | Gluten Free | BPA Free | Preservative Free.
- NO EFFORT PIZZA CUTTER – Stable vertical pressure and large cutting wheel for easy and perfectly controlled cutting process.
- GET THE PERFECT SLICE IN ONE CUT – This pizza cutter will leave you shocked with how easy it is to get a nice, clean cut through your pizza.
- COMFORTABLY FITS IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND - This pizza slicer's unique design easily fits in your hand and also in your cutlery drawer.
- PROTECTIVE BLADE GUARD FOR EASY STORAGE – This pizza cutter wheel comes with a blade guard to keep your cutter securely stored away when you’re not using it.
- DISASSEMBLES FOR THOROUGH CLEANING AND DISHWASHER SAFE – Take it apart in 3 simple steps and put it in the dishwasher for thorough cleaning.
- EXCELLENT TEXTURE AND FLAVOR: Perfect for New York Style pizza or rolled thin and crispy, Weisenberger’s creates a deliciously chewy dough with enough strength to hold your favorite toppings.
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Weisenberger mills the flour used to make the pizza crust mix on site, as it has since 1865, to create a high quality and delicious pizza flour.
- SIMPLE TO MAKE: With two types of flour, salt, and yeast combined in perfect proportions, Weisenberger Pizza Mix is easy to use: just add ½ cup hot water, let rise, and bake.
- CONVENIENT SIZE: One 6.5 oz package makes a mouth-watering 12 inch pizza, or a 14 inch thin crust perfect for homemade pizza night! This listing is for a 12 pack.
- MAKE MORE THAN PIZZA: Weisenberger Pizza Crust mix is versatile enough for more than pizza. Create delicious breadsticks, calzones, cinnamon rolls, flatbread, and more!
- Measures: 7.25" x 4.5" x 1.25" / 18.5cm x 11.5cm x 3cm. Large roller: 4.125" / 10.5cm. Small roller: 2.5" / 6cm
- To help achieve a perfectly cooked crust, it needs to be of a uniform thickness. The Norpro Pastry/Pizza Roller is the perfect 2-in-1 tool for pies, cookies and pizza dough!
- The large roller smoothly rolls out dough, creating a uniform crust. Easy to use on your pastry mat/cutting board or directly in the pan!
- The small roller makes it easy to fill in dough to the edges, smooths edges and sides, and ensures uniform depth around the inner rim of the pan.
- Also ideal to crush nuts, crackers, cookies and bread crumbs!
- BEAT THE HELL OUT OF FORK – So much easier, faster and more fun than using a fork. Also not deep like a fork. Docking is the process of creating small vents in dough to prevent it from blistering and rising in large, uneven pockets during baking. The docker does take the guess work out of docking, however, since you don’t need to wonder whether you’ve added enough holes to your dough or whether it is evenly marked.
- TIME-SAVER AND LAST FOR YEARS – A dough docker is one of the stranger looking tools that you might find in your kitchen. Dough dockers are used to knock air out of your dough once it has been rolled. The dough docker will create numerous puncture holes in the dough to ensure there are no air gaps in your pizza base once it is cooked. Taking the 10 seconds to dock your dough prior to baking could save you several minutes later when it comes to popping bubbles throughout the baking process.
- NOT ONLY FOR RESTAURANT BUT ALSO FOR HOMEMADE – Generally this commercial pizza dough roller is used in the commercial pizzeria restaurant because of its speed of use. This could also be used for the homemade pizza gourment. This docker is used to easily and quickly allow bakers to dock dough just by rolling over the spiked portion back and forth with firm pressure over dough.
- PIZZA, PASTRY, TART, NAAN, PIE, FLATBREAD BUT NOT COOKIES – Pizza dough, Pastry dough, tart dough, naan bread, flat bread and pie crusts are some of the most commonly docked dough because bakers typically want them to bake as evenly as possible (particularly if there are toppings or fillings involved) in the oven. But for cookies it is a little big.
- BUY ONE GET THREE – Buy it right now, you will not only receive a dough docker, but also a pizza cutter and a pastry scraper within a beautiful gift package. You can use them all in the whole process of making pizza. Firstly, cut the dough with pastry scraper, and then roll dough docker on the dough. Lastly, cut the pizza with pizza cutter. They are also thoughtful gifts for lovers of baking.
- Size: The pizza stone measures 15" X 12" X 0.6", Golden thickness(15mm), weighs up to 6.7Lbs. Come with a free pizza peel board(11" X 15.6" x 0.35")
- Material: Made of 100% all-natural FDA-safe Cordierite stone, it is no smell and excellent thermal shock resistance. Heat-safe up to 1112°F(600℃). It could distributes heat evenly for optimal cooking, much more efficient than metal
- Multipurpose: Besides baking the fresh or frozen pizzas, this pizza stone set can be used for many other culinary explorations. Perfect for bread, cookies, stuffed calzone at home
- Clean: Scrape off any excess food with a spatula before clean. When the stone has cooled, run it under warm water while scrubbing with a brush. Never use soap or detergent on a stone, which will leave a soapy aftertaste
- After-sales Service: If you receive damaged stone or have any questions about quality and instructions during use, please feel free to contact us