UNO Pizzeria & Grill is a pizza restaurant chain with locations in the United States, Canada, the Philippines, and the United Arab Emirates. The chain was founded in Chicago, Illinois, in 1943, by brothers Ike and Sam Perpich. As of 2018, there were more than 145 UNO Pizzeria & Grill locations.
The menu at UNO Pizzeria & Grill includes pizza, pasta, sandwiches, and salads. The chain is known for its Chicago-style deep dish pizza. In addition to the standard pizzas, UNO Pizzeria & Grill offers specialty pizzas such as the Meaty Maxx (pepperoni, sausage, Canadian bacon, beef, and bacon), the Chicken Parmesan (chicken, tomato sauce, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese), and the Philly Cheese Steak (beef, onions, peppers, mushrooms, tomato sauce, and mozzarella).
If you’re in the mood for something other than pizza, UNO Pizzeria & Grill also offers a variety of pasta dishes, including spaghetti with meatballs, chicken Alfredo, and lasagna. The sandwiches on the menu include the Italian beef sandwich, the Philly cheesesteak sandwich, and the grilled chicken sandwich. The salads at UNO Pizzeria & Grill include the Caesar salad, the Garden salad, and the Chicken BLT salad.
UNO Pizzeria & Grill, known for their Chicago-style deep dish pizzas, has just announced that they will now have an entire vegan menu! This is great news for vegans and vegetarians alike, as UNO will now have a wide variety of plant-based options to choose from. The new menu includes starters, salads, pizza, sandwiches, and desserts. You can even get your pizza with vegan cheese! We are so excited to try out all of the delicious vegan offerings at UNO.
Related: Vegan Options in Tostitos
Table of Contents
Vegan Options at UNO
There are plenty of vegan-friendly menu items to choose from at UNO Pizzeria & Grill. Some of our favorites include the Vegan Margherita Pizza, Garden Veggie Flatbread, and the Vegan Burger. You can also customize any pizza or flatbread with vegan cheese and meatless toppings. Be sure to ask your server for a vegan menu when you visit UNO Pizzeria & Grill. We know you’ll love our delicious vegan options!
Vegan Appetizer Options at Uno’s:
- Vegan cheesy pesto garlic bread (off-menu)
Vegan Pre-Built Meal Options:
Vegan Pre-Built Meal options at Uno’s include:
- Classic Beyond Burger
- Vegan Cheeseburger Pizza
- Vegan Cheese Pizza
- Vegan Garden Pizza
- Mixed Berry & Walnut Salad (With Balsamic Vinaigrette)
- Zoodles Primavera
Vegan Side Options at Uno’s Pizzeria:
Vegan Side Options at Uno’s Pizzeria include:
- Brown rice
- Potato-Wedge type fries
- Sauteed vegetables
- Steamed broccoli/vegetables
- French Fries
- Vegan Garden Starter (Salad – With Balsamic Vinaigrette or plain)
- Garlic Bread (mentioned in appetizer section)
- Mixed Berry & Walnut Side Salad (With Balsamic Vinaigrette)
Vegan Build-Your-Own Pizza or Pasta Options:
At Uno’s you can also build your own vegan pizza or pasta.
- Choose Your Crust: Thin crust, Deep dish
- Choose Your Sauce: Traditional red sauce, Olive oil and garlic, Pesto
- Choose Your Toppings: Vegan pepperoni, vegan sausage, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, black olives, tomatoes, pineapple, jalapeños, spinach
- Choose Your Cheese: vegan cheese options or no cheese.
There are many vegan options at Uno’s Pizzeria and Grill. You can build your own vegan pizza or pasta, or choose from one of their pre-built vegan meals. There are also vegan appetizer, side dish, and starter salad options. So no matter what you’re in the mood for, Uno’s has you covered!
Frequently Asked Question:
Is UNOS pasta vegan?
Yes, the pasta at UNOS is vegan. You can order it with one of their vegan sauces, or build your own pasta dish.
Is UNOS pizza dough vegan?
Yes, the pizza dough at UNO’s is vegan as well. You can choose from a thin crust or deep dish option.
Is the garlic bread at Uno’s vegan?
The garlic bread at Uno’s is not currently vegan, but they are working on a vegan version! Check back soon. In the meantime, you can try their other vegan appetizers or build your own garlic bread with their thin crust and olive oil and garlic sauce.
Also Check: Best Vegan Soccer Cleats in 2023
There are many vegan options at Uno’s Pizzeria and Grill. You can build your own vegan pizza or pasta, or choose from one of their pre-built vegan meals. There are also vegan appetizer, side dish, and starter salad options. So no matter what you’re in the mood for, Uno’s has you covered! Whether you’re looking for a quick bite or a sit-down meal, Uno’s is the place to go for delicious vegan food. Check it out today!
If you have any comments or suggestions about Uno’s Pizzeria and Grill, please comment down below. We would love to hear your thoughts!
Pizza Stone Dough Roller Slicer SauceWe exclusively bring you lists of some gadgets related to food, drinks, beverages for your home, kitchen, picnic, parties and more. Below are highly reviewed Pizza Stone Dough Roller Slicer Sauce on sale from Amazon store. ENJOY 🙂
- AWARD-WINNING PIZZA SAUCE – Enjoy the unbeatable taste of the award-winning Pastorelli Pizza Sauce, awarded 5 grand gold medals in its own category by "being In a Class by itself".
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN RECIPE – An incredibly authentic Italian pizza sauce recipe, Pastorelli's famous Italian Chef Pizza Sauce has been a family recipe and a best-seller since 1952.
- JUICY, ZESTY FLAVOR – Made with fresh San Marzano-style tomatoes, plucked off the vine at their juicy, ripened peak for a fresh pizza sauce taste, our premium pizza sauce has a homemade zesty flavor.
- WITH CHEESE AND OLIVE OIL – Enhanced by imported Pecorino Romano cheese and extra-virgin olive oil, our pizza sauce with cheese is versatile to be used also as a pizza pasta sauce.
- A FAMILY RECIPE SINCE 1952 – This 8 oz pizza sauce can will make one 16″ inch pizza or two 12″ pizzas. Non-GMO | No Added Sugars | Gluten Free | BPA Free | Preservative Free.
- NO EFFORT PIZZA CUTTER – Stable vertical pressure and large cutting wheel for easy and perfectly controlled cutting process.
- GET THE PERFECT SLICE IN ONE CUT – This pizza cutter will leave you shocked with how easy it is to get a nice, clean cut through your pizza.
- COMFORTABLY FITS IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND - This pizza slicer's unique design easily fits in your hand and also in your cutlery drawer.
- PROTECTIVE BLADE GUARD FOR EASY STORAGE – This pizza cutter wheel comes with a blade guard to keep your cutter securely stored away when you’re not using it.
- DISASSEMBLES FOR THOROUGH CLEANING AND DISHWASHER SAFE – Take it apart in 3 simple steps and put it in the dishwasher for thorough cleaning.
- EXCELLENT TEXTURE AND FLAVOR: Perfect for New York Style pizza or rolled thin and crispy, Weisenberger’s creates a deliciously chewy dough with enough strength to hold your favorite toppings.
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Weisenberger mills the flour used to make the pizza crust mix on site, as it has since 1865, to create a high quality and delicious pizza flour.
- SIMPLE TO MAKE: With two types of flour, salt, and yeast combined in perfect proportions, Weisenberger Pizza Mix is easy to use: just add ½ cup hot water, let rise, and bake.
- CONVENIENT SIZE: One 6.5 oz package makes a mouth-watering 12 inch pizza, or a 14 inch thin crust perfect for homemade pizza night! This listing is for a 12 pack.
- MAKE MORE THAN PIZZA: Weisenberger Pizza Crust mix is versatile enough for more than pizza. Create delicious breadsticks, calzones, cinnamon rolls, flatbread, and more!
- Measures: 7.25" x 4.5" x 1.25" / 18.5cm x 11.5cm x 3cm. Large roller: 4.125" / 10.5cm. Small roller: 2.5" / 6cm
- To help achieve a perfectly cooked crust, it needs to be of a uniform thickness. The Norpro Pastry/Pizza Roller is the perfect 2-in-1 tool for pies, cookies and pizza dough!
- The large roller smoothly rolls out dough, creating a uniform crust. Easy to use on your pastry mat/cutting board or directly in the pan!
- The small roller makes it easy to fill in dough to the edges, smooths edges and sides, and ensures uniform depth around the inner rim of the pan.
- Also ideal to crush nuts, crackers, cookies and bread crumbs!
- BEAT THE HELL OUT OF FORK – So much easier, faster and more fun than using a fork. Also not deep like a fork. Docking is the process of creating small vents in dough to prevent it from blistering and rising in large, uneven pockets during baking. The docker does take the guess work out of docking, however, since you don’t need to wonder whether you’ve added enough holes to your dough or whether it is evenly marked.
- TIME-SAVER AND LAST FOR YEARS – A dough docker is one of the stranger looking tools that you might find in your kitchen. Dough dockers are used to knock air out of your dough once it has been rolled. The dough docker will create numerous puncture holes in the dough to ensure there are no air gaps in your pizza base once it is cooked. Taking the 10 seconds to dock your dough prior to baking could save you several minutes later when it comes to popping bubbles throughout the baking process.
- NOT ONLY FOR RESTAURANT BUT ALSO FOR HOMEMADE – Generally this commercial pizza dough roller is used in the commercial pizzeria restaurant because of its speed of use. This could also be used for the homemade pizza gourment. This docker is used to easily and quickly allow bakers to dock dough just by rolling over the spiked portion back and forth with firm pressure over dough.
- PIZZA, PASTRY, TART, NAAN, PIE, FLATBREAD BUT NOT COOKIES – Pizza dough, Pastry dough, tart dough, naan bread, flat bread and pie crusts are some of the most commonly docked dough because bakers typically want them to bake as evenly as possible (particularly if there are toppings or fillings involved) in the oven. But for cookies it is a little big.
- BUY ONE GET THREE – Buy it right now, you will not only receive a dough docker, but also a pizza cutter and a pastry scraper within a beautiful gift package. You can use them all in the whole process of making pizza. Firstly, cut the dough with pastry scraper, and then roll dough docker on the dough. Lastly, cut the pizza with pizza cutter. They are also thoughtful gifts for lovers of baking.
- Size: The pizza stone measures 15" X 12" X 0.6", Golden thickness(15mm), weighs up to 6.7Lbs. Come with a free pizza peel board(11" X 15.6" x 0.35")
- Material: Made of 100% all-natural FDA-safe Cordierite stone, it is no smell and excellent thermal shock resistance. Heat-safe up to 1112°F(600℃). It could distributes heat evenly for optimal cooking, much more efficient than metal
- Multipurpose: Besides baking the fresh or frozen pizzas, this pizza stone set can be used for many other culinary explorations. Perfect for bread, cookies, stuffed calzone at home
- Clean: Scrape off any excess food with a spatula before clean. When the stone has cooled, run it under warm water while scrubbing with a brush. Never use soap or detergent on a stone, which will leave a soapy aftertaste
- After-sales Service: If you receive damaged stone or have any questions about quality and instructions during use, please feel free to contact us