Everyone enjoys dessert after dinner, with treats like cakes, ice cream, and cookies topping the favorites list. It’s clear that desserts hold a special place in many people’s hearts, providing a perfectly sweet ending to any meal.
There’s something magical about biting into a decadent chocolate cake or scooping up a bowl of creamy ice cream. Desserts satisfy our sweet tooth and often evoke fond memories, and comfort us when we need it most.
While desserts may seem intimidating to make, there are plenty of easy options that anyone can whip up in no time. Let’s explore eight dessert ideas that are simple to make and will impress any crowd. With the right recipes and a little practice, even novice bakers can learn to make desserts that taste like they came from a 5-star restaurant.
Table of Contents
When only chocolate will do, these 10-minute brownies are the solution. Simply melt butter and chocolate, remove from heat, and mix in sugar, eggs, and flour. Spread in a pan and bake just until set. Let cool completely before cutting. The results are fudgy, chewy brownies that look like they took far longer than 10 minutes.
If you have more time on your hands, try baking a homemade chocolate pound cake, which is another satisfying dessert for chocolate lovers.
These easy brownies and the more time-consuming but delectable homemade chocolate pound cake are great for impromptu bake sales, last-minute desserts, or late-night chocolate cravings.
Easy Chocolate Fudge
Chocolate fudge is a classic candy that’s simple to make at home. Melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and a pinch of salt. Pour into a lined pan and refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares, and you’ve got homemade fudge! For different flavors, add nuts, toffee bits, or mint extract. Drizzle melted chocolate over the top once cool.
Chocolate fudge also makes great edible gifts during the holidays. Simply wrap individual pieces in waxed paper or cellophane. Your friends and family will be impressed with your fudge-making skills.
Easy Chocolate Mousse
Chocolate mousse is an elegant dessert that’s actually quite simple to whip up. All you need is chocolate, cream, and a little sugar. Melt the chocolate either in a double boiler or microwave. Let cool slightly, then fold in some whipped cream and sugar. Spoon into cups or a serving bowl, then refrigerate until set. The result is a light, fluffy mousse that melts in your mouth.
For variety, try adding different mix-ins like raspberry puree or orange liqueur. Chocolate mousse can be made ahead of time and dresses up any occasion, from date nights to dinner parties.
Homemade Chocolate Pudding
For a quick chocolate fix, homemade chocolate pudding is a great go-to. Simply heat milk with sugar, cornstarch, and cocoa powder, stirring constantly until thickened. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until melted and smooth. Pour into individual cups or bowls and refrigerate until chilled. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings before serving.
Kids and adults alike will love this creamy, chocolatey treat. Make it with whole milk for an extra-rich dessert. Chocolate pudding also pairs well with graham crackers or fresh berries.
For a healthy dessert option, baked apples are a delightful choice. Simply core an apple and fill the center with yummy additions like raisins, chopped nuts, cinnamon, and brown sugar. Bake until tender, then top with ice cream or whipped cream for added decadence. The apples become soft and caramelized, creating a sweet treat the whole family will love.
Even more exciting is that kids can help assemble their stuffed apples, turning this simple recipe into a fun, hands-on activity. Once prepared, baked apples fill the kitchen with an irresistible aroma and are packed with vitamin C and fiber.
These sweet delights are versatile too. Serve them warm, right out of the oven for a cozy treat or allow them to chill for a refreshing dessert on a warm day – either way, they are simply delicious!
Easy Fruit Crisp
Fruit crisps are the perfect simple dessert for showcasing summer berries, peaches, apples, and more. Just combine fresh fruit with sugar, lemon juice, and spices like cinnamon to make them. Top with an oat topping of flour, oats, brown sugar, and butter. Bake until the fruit is bubbling and the topping is crisp.
You can serve it with ice cream or whipped cream. Fruit crisps are so easy to throw together and adapt well to the fruit in season. You can substitute the oat topping for items like granola too.
5-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
When a cookie craving hits, these 5-ingredient peanut butter cookies are the perfect fix. Simply mix peanut butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla. Shape into balls, flatten with a fork, and then bake until set.
These kid-friendly cookies come together in just minutes. The peanut butter flavor is addictive, especially when the cookies are served warm.
For variety, try adding chocolate chips or rolling the dough balls in sugar before baking.
No-Churn Ice Cream
Craving icy, creamy ice cream, but don’t have an ice cream maker? No worries – no-churn ice cream is here to save the day!
Simply whip heavy cream until it holds stiff peaks, then gently fold in sweetened condensed milk along with any mix-ins. Transfer to a freezer-safe container and freeze until solid. The sweetened condensed milk helps create a rich, creamy texture without needing to churn the mixture.
Flavor ideas include cookies and cream, mint chocolate chip, strawberry, and vanilla bean.
From luscious cheesecake to fudgy brownies, it’s easy to whip up dessert even if you’re short on time. With simple ingredients and techniques, anyone can create sweet treats that look and taste incredible.
You can satisfy your sugar cravings with a fruit crisp bursting with summer berries or a rich chocolate mousse. Kids will enjoy baking and decorating easy desserts like stuffed apples or peanut butter cookies. So the next time you’re looking for something sweet after dinner, try one of these easy dessert ideas. Your friends and family are sure to be impressed.
Pizza Stone Dough Roller Slicer SauceWe exclusively bring you lists of some gadgets related to food, drinks, beverages for your home, kitchen, picnic, parties and more. Below are highly reviewed Pizza Stone Dough Roller Slicer Sauce on sale from Amazon store. ENJOY 🙂
- AWARD-WINNING PIZZA SAUCE – Enjoy the unbeatable taste of the award-winning Pastorelli Pizza Sauce, awarded 5 grand gold medals in its own category by "being In a Class by itself".
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN RECIPE – An incredibly authentic Italian pizza sauce recipe, Pastorelli's famous Italian Chef Pizza Sauce has been a family recipe and a best-seller since 1952.
- JUICY, ZESTY FLAVOR – Made with fresh San Marzano-style tomatoes, plucked off the vine at their juicy, ripened peak for a fresh pizza sauce taste, our premium pizza sauce has a homemade zesty flavor.
- WITH CHEESE AND OLIVE OIL – Enhanced by imported Pecorino Romano cheese and extra-virgin olive oil, our pizza sauce with cheese is versatile to be used also as a pizza pasta sauce.
- A FAMILY RECIPE SINCE 1952 – This 8 oz pizza sauce can will make one 16″ inch pizza or two 12″ pizzas. Non-GMO | No Added Sugars | Gluten Free | BPA Free | Preservative Free.
- NO EFFORT PIZZA CUTTER – Stable vertical pressure and large cutting wheel for easy and perfectly controlled cutting process.
- GET THE PERFECT SLICE IN ONE CUT – This pizza cutter will leave you shocked with how easy it is to get a nice, clean cut through your pizza.
- COMFORTABLY FITS IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND - This pizza slicer's unique design easily fits in your hand and also in your cutlery drawer.
- PROTECTIVE BLADE GUARD FOR EASY STORAGE – This pizza cutter wheel comes with a blade guard to keep your cutter securely stored away when you’re not using it.
- DISASSEMBLES FOR THOROUGH CLEANING AND DISHWASHER SAFE – Take it apart in 3 simple steps and put it in the dishwasher for thorough cleaning.
- EXCELLENT TEXTURE AND FLAVOR: Perfect for New York Style pizza or rolled thin and crispy, Weisenberger’s creates a deliciously chewy dough with enough strength to hold your favorite toppings.
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Weisenberger mills the flour used to make the pizza crust mix on site, as it has since 1865, to create a high quality and delicious pizza flour.
- SIMPLE TO MAKE: With two types of flour, salt, and yeast combined in perfect proportions, Weisenberger Pizza Mix is easy to use: just add ½ cup hot water, let rise, and bake.
- CONVENIENT SIZE: One 6.5 oz package makes a mouth-watering 12 inch pizza, or a 14 inch thin crust perfect for homemade pizza night! This listing is for a 12 pack.
- MAKE MORE THAN PIZZA: Weisenberger Pizza Crust mix is versatile enough for more than pizza. Create delicious breadsticks, calzones, cinnamon rolls, flatbread, and more!
- Measures: 7.25" x 4.5" x 1.25" / 18.5cm x 11.5cm x 3cm. Large roller: 4.125" / 10.5cm. Small roller: 2.5" / 6cm
- To help achieve a perfectly cooked crust, it needs to be of a uniform thickness. The Norpro Pastry/Pizza Roller is the perfect 2-in-1 tool for pies, cookies and pizza dough!
- The large roller smoothly rolls out dough, creating a uniform crust. Easy to use on your pastry mat/cutting board or directly in the pan!
- The small roller makes it easy to fill in dough to the edges, smooths edges and sides, and ensures uniform depth around the inner rim of the pan.
- Also ideal to crush nuts, crackers, cookies and bread crumbs!
- BEAT THE HELL OUT OF FORK – So much easier, faster and more fun than using a fork. Also not deep like a fork. Docking is the process of creating small vents in dough to prevent it from blistering and rising in large, uneven pockets during baking. The docker does take the guess work out of docking, however, since you don’t need to wonder whether you’ve added enough holes to your dough or whether it is evenly marked.
- TIME-SAVER AND LAST FOR YEARS – A dough docker is one of the stranger looking tools that you might find in your kitchen. Dough dockers are used to knock air out of your dough once it has been rolled. The dough docker will create numerous puncture holes in the dough to ensure there are no air gaps in your pizza base once it is cooked. Taking the 10 seconds to dock your dough prior to baking could save you several minutes later when it comes to popping bubbles throughout the baking process.
- NOT ONLY FOR RESTAURANT BUT ALSO FOR HOMEMADE – Generally this commercial pizza dough roller is used in the commercial pizzeria restaurant because of its speed of use. This could also be used for the homemade pizza gourment. This docker is used to easily and quickly allow bakers to dock dough just by rolling over the spiked portion back and forth with firm pressure over dough.
- PIZZA, PASTRY, TART, NAAN, PIE, FLATBREAD BUT NOT COOKIES – Pizza dough, Pastry dough, tart dough, naan bread, flat bread and pie crusts are some of the most commonly docked dough because bakers typically want them to bake as evenly as possible (particularly if there are toppings or fillings involved) in the oven. But for cookies it is a little big.
- BUY ONE GET THREE – Buy it right now, you will not only receive a dough docker, but also a pizza cutter and a pastry scraper within a beautiful gift package. You can use them all in the whole process of making pizza. Firstly, cut the dough with pastry scraper, and then roll dough docker on the dough. Lastly, cut the pizza with pizza cutter. They are also thoughtful gifts for lovers of baking.
- Size: The pizza stone measures 15" X 12" X 0.6", Golden thickness(15mm), weighs up to 6.7Lbs. Come with a free pizza peel board(11" X 15.6" x 0.35")
- Material: Made of 100% all-natural FDA-safe Cordierite stone, it is no smell and excellent thermal shock resistance. Heat-safe up to 1112°F(600℃). It could distributes heat evenly for optimal cooking, much more efficient than metal
- Multipurpose: Besides baking the fresh or frozen pizzas, this pizza stone set can be used for many other culinary explorations. Perfect for bread, cookies, stuffed calzone at home
- Clean: Scrape off any excess food with a spatula before clean. When the stone has cooled, run it under warm water while scrubbing with a brush. Never use soap or detergent on a stone, which will leave a soapy aftertaste
- After-sales Service: If you receive damaged stone or have any questions about quality and instructions during use, please feel free to contact us