Canyon Bakehouse offers gluten-free and grain-free breads, pastries and pizza crusts. The company also makes brownies, cookies, muffins and cakes. Canyon Bakehouse breads are made with almond flour, tapioca flour, egg whites, honey and sea salt.
The company’s gluten-free and grain-free breads are available in grocery stores nationwide. Canyon Bakehouse products are also sold online. The company has a variety of bread flavors, including white, whole wheat, seven-grain and honey oat.
Canyon Bakehouse was founded by husband and wife team Todd and Christine Dahl. The Dahls were looking for a way to eat healthier and avoid processed foods. They began baking gluten-free breads in their home kitchen.
The company has come a long way since its humble beginnings. Today, Canyon Bakehouse is a thriving business with a commitment to making delicious, healthy food.
Canyon Bakehouse is dedicated to making delicious, healthy food for everyone to enjoy. The company’s products are made with only the finest ingredients and are free of artificial preservatives, colors and flavors.
There has been a lot of talk lately about Canyon Bakehouse making vegan breads. People are wondering if the popular bakery is starting to cater to the vegan community. We did some digging and found out that Canyon Bakehouse does not have any vegan breads on their menu, but they are open to the idea.
Read More: Are Funyuns Vegan or Not?
Table of Contents
Does Canyon Bakehouse Make Vegan Breads?
No, Canyon Bakehouse does not make vegan breads. However, they do have a gluten free and dairy free line of breads. While their breads are non-vegan, they do have some great options for those who follow a vegetarian or gluten-free diet.
However, they use egg whites in every one of their breads and buns, as well as bagels. Canyon Bakehouse Breads, Buns, and Bagels appear to be non-vegan currently.
Canyon Bakehouse is a great option for those who are looking for non-vegan breads.
What’s the next best option?
Looking for vegan breads? Unfortunately, Canyon Bakehouse does not currently offer any vegan breads. However, there are plenty of other great vegan-friendly bakery options available.
Little Northern Bakehouse has a non-vegan bread for everyone. If you’re looking for something sweet, try out The Cake Shop in Boulder or Lovely Confections in Louisville. Both bakeries have an array of vegan-friendly treats to choose from.
No matter what you’re in the mood for, there’s a delicious vegan option out there waiting for you. So don’t let the non-vegan options at Canyon Bakehouse stop you from indulging in some delicious bakery goodness.
Also Check: Are Mott’s Fruit Snacks Vegan-Friendly Or Not?
Frequently Asked Question:
Do they have any vegan breads?
Canyon Bakehouse does not have any vegan breads, but they are open to the idea! They use egg whites in every one of their breads and buns, as well as bagels. Canyon Bakehouse Breads, Buns, and Bagels appear to be non-vegan currently.
Is Canyon gluten free bread dairy free?
Yes, all of Canyon Bakehouse’s gluten-free breads are also dairy-free. Their products are made with only the finest ingredients and are free of artificial preservatives, colors and flavors.
What other vegan-friendly bakery options are available?
For everyone, there’s a non-vegan bread from Little Northern Bakehouse. If you’re in search of something sweet, check out The Cake Shop in Boulder or Lovely Confections in Louisville. Both bakeries provide vegan options as well.
Must Read: Are Tic Tacs Vegan or Not?
Canyon Bakehouse is a great non-vegan bakery option, but if you’re looking for vegan breads, you’ll have to look elsewhere. However, with so many other great vegan-friendly bakeries out there, finding the perfect treat will be a piece of cake!.
So don’t let the non-vegan options at Canyon Bakehouse stop you from indulging in some delicious bakery goodness. There’s a vegan-friendly bakery out there for everyone.
I hope that this blog post was able to answer your question about Canyon Bakehouse breads. If you have any further questions or suggestions, please feel free to comment down below.
Pizza Stone Dough Roller Slicer SauceWe exclusively bring you lists of some gadgets related to food, drinks, beverages for your home, kitchen, picnic, parties and more. Below are highly reviewed Pizza Stone Dough Roller Slicer Sauce on sale from Amazon store. ENJOY 🙂
- AWARD-WINNING PIZZA SAUCE – Enjoy the unbeatable taste of the award-winning Pastorelli Pizza Sauce, awarded 5 grand gold medals in its own category by "being In a Class by itself".
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN RECIPE – An incredibly authentic Italian pizza sauce recipe, Pastorelli's famous Italian Chef Pizza Sauce has been a family recipe and a best-seller since 1952.
- JUICY, ZESTY FLAVOR – Made with fresh San Marzano-style tomatoes, plucked off the vine at their juicy, ripened peak for a fresh pizza sauce taste, our premium pizza sauce has a homemade zesty flavor.
- WITH CHEESE AND OLIVE OIL – Enhanced by imported Pecorino Romano cheese and extra-virgin olive oil, our pizza sauce with cheese is versatile to be used also as a pizza pasta sauce.
- A FAMILY RECIPE SINCE 1952 – This 8 oz pizza sauce can will make one 16″ inch pizza or two 12″ pizzas. Non-GMO | No Added Sugars | Gluten Free | BPA Free | Preservative Free.
- NO EFFORT PIZZA CUTTER – Stable vertical pressure and large cutting wheel for easy and perfectly controlled cutting process.
- GET THE PERFECT SLICE IN ONE CUT – This pizza cutter will leave you shocked with how easy it is to get a nice, clean cut through your pizza.
- COMFORTABLY FITS IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND - This pizza slicer's unique design easily fits in your hand and also in your cutlery drawer.
- PROTECTIVE BLADE GUARD FOR EASY STORAGE – This pizza cutter wheel comes with a blade guard to keep your cutter securely stored away when you’re not using it.
- DISASSEMBLES FOR THOROUGH CLEANING AND DISHWASHER SAFE – Take it apart in 3 simple steps and put it in the dishwasher for thorough cleaning.
- EXCELLENT TEXTURE AND FLAVOR: Perfect for New York Style pizza or rolled thin and crispy, Weisenberger’s creates a deliciously chewy dough with enough strength to hold your favorite toppings.
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Weisenberger mills the flour used to make the pizza crust mix on site, as it has since 1865, to create a high quality and delicious pizza flour.
- SIMPLE TO MAKE: With two types of flour, salt, and yeast combined in perfect proportions, Weisenberger Pizza Mix is easy to use: just add ½ cup hot water, let rise, and bake.
- CONVENIENT SIZE: One 6.5 oz package makes a mouth-watering 12 inch pizza, or a 14 inch thin crust perfect for homemade pizza night! This listing is for a 12 pack.
- MAKE MORE THAN PIZZA: Weisenberger Pizza Crust mix is versatile enough for more than pizza. Create delicious breadsticks, calzones, cinnamon rolls, flatbread, and more!
- Measures: 7.25" x 4.5" x 1.25" / 18.5cm x 11.5cm x 3cm. Large roller: 4.125" / 10.5cm. Small roller: 2.5" / 6cm
- To help achieve a perfectly cooked crust, it needs to be of a uniform thickness. The Norpro Pastry/Pizza Roller is the perfect 2-in-1 tool for pies, cookies and pizza dough!
- The large roller smoothly rolls out dough, creating a uniform crust. Easy to use on your pastry mat/cutting board or directly in the pan!
- The small roller makes it easy to fill in dough to the edges, smooths edges and sides, and ensures uniform depth around the inner rim of the pan.
- Also ideal to crush nuts, crackers, cookies and bread crumbs!
- BEAT THE HELL OUT OF FORK – So much easier, faster and more fun than using a fork. Also not deep like a fork. Docking is the process of creating small vents in dough to prevent it from blistering and rising in large, uneven pockets during baking. The docker does take the guess work out of docking, however, since you don’t need to wonder whether you’ve added enough holes to your dough or whether it is evenly marked.
- TIME-SAVER AND LAST FOR YEARS – A dough docker is one of the stranger looking tools that you might find in your kitchen. Dough dockers are used to knock air out of your dough once it has been rolled. The dough docker will create numerous puncture holes in the dough to ensure there are no air gaps in your pizza base once it is cooked. Taking the 10 seconds to dock your dough prior to baking could save you several minutes later when it comes to popping bubbles throughout the baking process.
- NOT ONLY FOR RESTAURANT BUT ALSO FOR HOMEMADE – Generally this commercial pizza dough roller is used in the commercial pizzeria restaurant because of its speed of use. This could also be used for the homemade pizza gourment. This docker is used to easily and quickly allow bakers to dock dough just by rolling over the spiked portion back and forth with firm pressure over dough.
- PIZZA, PASTRY, TART, NAAN, PIE, FLATBREAD BUT NOT COOKIES – Pizza dough, Pastry dough, tart dough, naan bread, flat bread and pie crusts are some of the most commonly docked dough because bakers typically want them to bake as evenly as possible (particularly if there are toppings or fillings involved) in the oven. But for cookies it is a little big.
- BUY ONE GET THREE – Buy it right now, you will not only receive a dough docker, but also a pizza cutter and a pastry scraper within a beautiful gift package. You can use them all in the whole process of making pizza. Firstly, cut the dough with pastry scraper, and then roll dough docker on the dough. Lastly, cut the pizza with pizza cutter. They are also thoughtful gifts for lovers of baking.
- Size: The pizza stone measures 15" X 12" X 0.6", Golden thickness(15mm), weighs up to 6.7Lbs. Come with a free pizza peel board(11" X 15.6" x 0.35")
- Material: Made of 100% all-natural FDA-safe Cordierite stone, it is no smell and excellent thermal shock resistance. Heat-safe up to 1112°F(600℃). It could distributes heat evenly for optimal cooking, much more efficient than metal
- Multipurpose: Besides baking the fresh or frozen pizzas, this pizza stone set can be used for many other culinary explorations. Perfect for bread, cookies, stuffed calzone at home
- Clean: Scrape off any excess food with a spatula before clean. When the stone has cooled, run it under warm water while scrubbing with a brush. Never use soap or detergent on a stone, which will leave a soapy aftertaste
- After-sales Service: If you receive damaged stone or have any questions about quality and instructions during use, please feel free to contact us