Lowe’s is a home improvement and appliance store chain founded in 1946. It operates over two thousand stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Lowe’s offers customers a variety of home improvement products and services such as appliances, tools, hardware, lumber, plants, and more.
Lowe’s is a home-improvement goods business based in the United States. It offers some of the best quality goods owing to its worldwide presence and status as the second-largest hardware store in the United States.
The store hours for Lowe’s may vary by location, but most stores are open Monday through Saturday from six in the morning until ten at night. Some locations are even open twenty-four hours a day. On Sundays, store hours are typically shorter, from seven in the morning until eight at night. However, it’s always best to check with your local Lowe’s store for their holiday hours as they may differ from the regular store hours.
Lowe’s will be open on Thanksgiving Day this year, though their hours may be reduced. So if you’re looking to do some early holiday shopping, or need to pick up some supplies for your Thanksgiving feast, you’ll be able to do so at Lowe’s.
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are typically busy shopping days, and this year will be no different. Lowe’s store hours on December 24th and 25th will be from seven in the morning until six at night. So if you need to pick up last-minute Christmas gifts or supplies, you’ll be able to do so at Lowe’s.
New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day are typically quieter days, and this year will likely be no different. Most Lowe’s stores will be open on New Year’s Eve from seven in the morning until six at night. On New Year’s Day, store hours will be shorter, from nine in the morning until six at night.
So whether you’re doing some early holiday shopping, or need to pick up supplies for your Thanksgiving feast or Christmas dinner, you’ll be able to do so at Lowe’s. Just be sure to check your local store’s hours as they may differ from the regular store hours.
Table of Contents
What are Lowe’s Holiday Hours?
In general, Lowe’s stores are open on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. However, hours may vary by location, so it is always best to check with your local store for specific holiday hours. On Thanksgiving Day, most stores will open at their regular time and close at either midnight or early morning the next day. On Christmas Eve, most stores will be open until about six in the evening. And on New Year’s Eve, most Lowe’s stores will be open until about nine in the evening.
List of Lowe’s Holiday Hours in 2023
|January 1st||New Year’s Day||Yes||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|January 20th||Martin Luther King Day||Yes||6:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|February 17th||President Day||Yes||6:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|April 10th||Good Friday||Yes||6:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|April 12th||Easter||Yes||6:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|May 25th||Memorial Day||Yes||6:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|July 4th||Independence Day||Yes||6:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|September 7th||Labor Day||Yes||6:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|October 12th||Columbus Day||Yes||6:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|November 11th||Veteran’s Day||Yes||6:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|November 23rd||Day before Thanksgiving||Yes||6:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|November 25th||Black Friday||Yes||6:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|December 24th||Christmas Eve||Yes||6:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|December 26th||Day after Christmas||Yes||6:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|December 31st||New Year Eve||Yes||6:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
On holidays, most of the local businesses are closed. Lowe’s, on the other hand, strives to meet the demands of its consumers. The store keeps limited operating hours on special occasions such as Christmas and New Year’s Eve. For example, On Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, businesses open at 9 a.m. and close at 6 p.m.
Must Read: Home Depot Holiday Hours
Take a good look at Lowe’s holiday hours and operating hours before you go. If you’ve planned to shop on Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve, prepare for a massive gathering.
The hours of operation are also flexible, with most supermarkets staying open for around ten hours each day. Furthermore, the operating times may vary by an hour or so depending on the location of the shop. It’s usually a good idea to check out a store’s website before coming in to make sure there aren’t any last-minute changes.
At the end of the day, it’s up to a specific store. As a result, this post will save you time and energy. It will help you shop more efficiently.
We hope you found this blog post helpful in planning your trip to Lowe’s during the holiday season! Be sure to check back for updates on store hours and closures. Happy holidays!
What are your plans for the holidays? Let us know in the comments below!
Pizza Stone Dough Roller Slicer SauceWe exclusively bring you lists of some gadgets related to food, drinks, beverages for your home, kitchen, picnic, parties and more. Below are highly reviewed Pizza Stone Dough Roller Slicer Sauce on sale from Amazon store. ENJOY 🙂
- AWARD-WINNING PIZZA SAUCE – Enjoy the unbeatable taste of the award-winning Pastorelli Pizza Sauce, awarded 5 grand gold medals in its own category by "being In a Class by itself".
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN RECIPE – An incredibly authentic Italian pizza sauce recipe, Pastorelli's famous Italian Chef Pizza Sauce has been a family recipe and a best-seller since 1952.
- JUICY, ZESTY FLAVOR – Made with fresh San Marzano-style tomatoes, plucked off the vine at their juicy, ripened peak for a fresh pizza sauce taste, our premium pizza sauce has a homemade zesty flavor.
- WITH CHEESE AND OLIVE OIL – Enhanced by imported Pecorino Romano cheese and extra-virgin olive oil, our pizza sauce with cheese is versatile to be used also as a pizza pasta sauce.
- A FAMILY RECIPE SINCE 1952 – This 8 oz pizza sauce can will make one 16″ inch pizza or two 12″ pizzas. Non-GMO | No Added Sugars | Gluten Free | BPA Free | Preservative Free.
- NO EFFORT PIZZA CUTTER – Stable vertical pressure and large cutting wheel for easy and perfectly controlled cutting process.
- GET THE PERFECT SLICE IN ONE CUT – This pizza cutter will leave you shocked with how easy it is to get a nice, clean cut through your pizza.
- COMFORTABLY FITS IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND - This pizza slicer's unique design easily fits in your hand and also in your cutlery drawer.
- PROTECTIVE BLADE GUARD FOR EASY STORAGE – This pizza cutter wheel comes with a blade guard to keep your cutter securely stored away when you’re not using it.
- DISASSEMBLES FOR THOROUGH CLEANING AND DISHWASHER SAFE – Take it apart in 3 simple steps and put it in the dishwasher for thorough cleaning.
- EXCELLENT TEXTURE AND FLAVOR: Perfect for New York Style pizza or rolled thin and crispy, Weisenberger’s creates a deliciously chewy dough with enough strength to hold your favorite toppings.
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Weisenberger mills the flour used to make the pizza crust mix on site, as it has since 1865, to create a high quality and delicious pizza flour.
- SIMPLE TO MAKE: With two types of flour, salt, and yeast combined in perfect proportions, Weisenberger Pizza Mix is easy to use: just add ½ cup hot water, let rise, and bake.
- CONVENIENT SIZE: One 6.5 oz package makes a mouth-watering 12 inch pizza, or a 14 inch thin crust perfect for homemade pizza night! This listing is for a 12 pack.
- MAKE MORE THAN PIZZA: Weisenberger Pizza Crust mix is versatile enough for more than pizza. Create delicious breadsticks, calzones, cinnamon rolls, flatbread, and more!
- Measures: 7.25" x 4.5" x 1.25" / 18.5cm x 11.5cm x 3cm. Large roller: 4.125" / 10.5cm. Small roller: 2.5" / 6cm
- To help achieve a perfectly cooked crust, it needs to be of a uniform thickness. The Norpro Pastry/Pizza Roller is the perfect 2-in-1 tool for pies, cookies and pizza dough!
- The large roller smoothly rolls out dough, creating a uniform crust. Easy to use on your pastry mat/cutting board or directly in the pan!
- The small roller makes it easy to fill in dough to the edges, smooths edges and sides, and ensures uniform depth around the inner rim of the pan.
- Also ideal to crush nuts, crackers, cookies and bread crumbs!
- BEAT THE HELL OUT OF FORK – So much easier, faster and more fun than using a fork. Also not deep like a fork. Docking is the process of creating small vents in dough to prevent it from blistering and rising in large, uneven pockets during baking. The docker does take the guess work out of docking, however, since you don’t need to wonder whether you’ve added enough holes to your dough or whether it is evenly marked.
- TIME-SAVER AND LAST FOR YEARS – A dough docker is one of the stranger looking tools that you might find in your kitchen. Dough dockers are used to knock air out of your dough once it has been rolled. The dough docker will create numerous puncture holes in the dough to ensure there are no air gaps in your pizza base once it is cooked. Taking the 10 seconds to dock your dough prior to baking could save you several minutes later when it comes to popping bubbles throughout the baking process.
- NOT ONLY FOR RESTAURANT BUT ALSO FOR HOMEMADE – Generally this commercial pizza dough roller is used in the commercial pizzeria restaurant because of its speed of use. This could also be used for the homemade pizza gourment. This docker is used to easily and quickly allow bakers to dock dough just by rolling over the spiked portion back and forth with firm pressure over dough.
- PIZZA, PASTRY, TART, NAAN, PIE, FLATBREAD BUT NOT COOKIES – Pizza dough, Pastry dough, tart dough, naan bread, flat bread and pie crusts are some of the most commonly docked dough because bakers typically want them to bake as evenly as possible (particularly if there are toppings or fillings involved) in the oven. But for cookies it is a little big.
- BUY ONE GET THREE – Buy it right now, you will not only receive a dough docker, but also a pizza cutter and a pastry scraper within a beautiful gift package. You can use them all in the whole process of making pizza. Firstly, cut the dough with pastry scraper, and then roll dough docker on the dough. Lastly, cut the pizza with pizza cutter. They are also thoughtful gifts for lovers of baking.
- Size: The pizza stone measures 15" X 12" X 0.6", Golden thickness(15mm), weighs up to 6.7Lbs. Come with a free pizza peel board(11" X 15.6" x 0.35")
- Material: Made of 100% all-natural FDA-safe Cordierite stone, it is no smell and excellent thermal shock resistance. Heat-safe up to 1112°F(600℃). It could distributes heat evenly for optimal cooking, much more efficient than metal
- Multipurpose: Besides baking the fresh or frozen pizzas, this pizza stone set can be used for many other culinary explorations. Perfect for bread, cookies, stuffed calzone at home
- Clean: Scrape off any excess food with a spatula before clean. When the stone has cooled, run it under warm water while scrubbing with a brush. Never use soap or detergent on a stone, which will leave a soapy aftertaste
- After-sales Service: If you receive damaged stone or have any questions about quality and instructions during use, please feel free to contact us