If you’re a fan of Wetzel’s Pretzels, then you’re in for a treat! The popular pretzel chain has just announced that they will be adding vegan items to their menu. This is great news for vegans and vegetarians, as well as anyone who enjoys tasty vegan food. All of the details are still being finalized, but we have a few sneak peeks at what to expect!
Wetzel’s Pretzels is a chain of pretzel stores in the United States, with its first store opening in 1994. As of 2016, Wetzel’s Pretzels had over 300 stores in 28 states. The company is headquartered in Pasadena, California. Wetzel’s Pretzels offers both sweet and savory pretzels, as well as lemonade (non-alcoholic), iced tea, and other drinks.
The most popular pretzel at Wetzel’s Pretzels is the Original Pretzel, which is a salted pretzel. Other popular pretzels include the Parmesan Garlic and the Jalapeño Cheese Pretzels. Wetzel’s Pretzels also offers seasonal pretzels, such as the Pumpkin Spice Pretzel during the fall and the Candy Cane Pretzel during the winter.
In addition to pretzels, Wetzel’s Pretzels offers a variety of dipping sauces, such as Mustard, Garlic Butter, Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, and Cream Cheese Frosting.
related Post: Vegan Options in V8 Drinks
Table of Contents
Vegan Options at Wetzel’s Pretzels
Wetzel’s Pretzels is now vegan! And we couldn’t be more excited. All of their pretzels are made with vegan ingredients and are 100% vegan. We’ve also added some delicious new vegan flavors, like Jalapeño Cheddar and Garlic Parmesan. Plus, all of our dipping sauces are vegan-friendly.
We know that a lot of you are vegan, and we want to make sure that everyone can enjoy our delicious pretzels. So whether you’re vegan or not, be sure to check out our new vegan flavors at your nearest Wetzel’s Pretzels location. And don’t forget to dip them in one of their delicious vegan sauces! Thank you for always supporting Wetzel’s Pretzels.
Vegan Pretzels at Wetzel’s Pretzels:
Wetzel’s Pretzels has announced that they will now offer vegan pretzels at all of their locations! this includes:
- Plain Pretzel Bites (No Butter)
- Sour Cream and Onion Bitz (No Butter)
- Sour Cream and Onion Pretzel (no Butter)
- Plain Pretzel (No Butter)
- Almond Crunch Pretzel Bites (No Butter)
- Almond Crunch Pretzel (No Butter)
- Sinful Cinnamon Pretzel (No Butter)
Vegan Dipping Sauces at Wetzel’s Pretzels:
Wetzel’s Pretzels is excited to offer a new vegan-friendly option for their guests! All of their dipping sauces are now available in a vegan version, made with plant-based ingredients. Classic flavor options include:
- Pizza Sauce (Marinara)
- Ketchup/Mustard (Not all locations)
Tasty Unique Vegan Drinks at Wetzel’s Pretzels:
Wetzel’s also has a variety of unique and delicious vegan drink options, including:
- Blue Raspberry Lemonade
- Kiwi Strawberry Lemonade
- All Other Sodas/Fruit-drinks
- Fresh Lemonade
- Frozen Lemonade
- Frozen Granitas
Frequently Asked Question:
Is Wetzel’s Pretzels vegan?
Yes, Wetzel’s Pretzels is now vegan! All of their pretzels are completely vegan and made with vegan ingredients. They’ve also introduced a slew of new vegan flavors, including Jalapeño Cheddar and Garlic Parmesan. In addition, all of their dipping sauces are now plant-based.
Are soft pretzel vegan?
Yes, all of Wetzel’s Pretzels’ soft pretzels are vegan. They do not contain any dairy or eggs.
What is in Wetzel’s Pretzels’ vegan pretzels?
Wetzel’s Pretzels’ vegan pretzels are made with: water, sugar, yeast, vegetable oil, salt, malt syrup, and flour.
Must read: Vegan Options at Burt’s Bees
Wetzel’s Pretzels is now vegan! And we couldn’t be more excited. All of their pretzels are made with vegan ingredients and are 100% vegan. We’ve also added some delicious new flavors, like Jalapeño Cheddar and Garlic Parmesan.
Plus, all of our dipping sauces are plant-based too! If you’re a fan of Wetzel’s Pretzels’ classic sour cream and onion flavor but can’t eat dairy or eggs, this update has got you covered! Be sure to head into your nearest location for these tasty treats today!”
If you have any comments or suggestions about the switch, please comment down below! We would love to hear your thoughts.
Pizza Stone Dough Roller Slicer SauceWe exclusively bring you lists of some gadgets related to food, drinks, beverages for your home, kitchen, picnic, parties and more. Below are highly reviewed Pizza Stone Dough Roller Slicer Sauce on sale from Amazon store. ENJOY 🙂
- AWARD-WINNING PIZZA SAUCE – Enjoy the unbeatable taste of the award-winning Pastorelli Pizza Sauce, awarded 5 grand gold medals in its own category by "being In a Class by itself".
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN RECIPE – An incredibly authentic Italian pizza sauce recipe, Pastorelli's famous Italian Chef Pizza Sauce has been a family recipe and a best-seller since 1952.
- JUICY, ZESTY FLAVOR – Made with fresh San Marzano-style tomatoes, plucked off the vine at their juicy, ripened peak for a fresh pizza sauce taste, our premium pizza sauce has a homemade zesty flavor.
- WITH CHEESE AND OLIVE OIL – Enhanced by imported Pecorino Romano cheese and extra-virgin olive oil, our pizza sauce with cheese is versatile to be used also as a pizza pasta sauce.
- A FAMILY RECIPE SINCE 1952 – This 8 oz pizza sauce can will make one 16″ inch pizza or two 12″ pizzas. Non-GMO | No Added Sugars | Gluten Free | BPA Free | Preservative Free.
- NO EFFORT PIZZA CUTTER – Stable vertical pressure and large cutting wheel for easy and perfectly controlled cutting process.
- GET THE PERFECT SLICE IN ONE CUT – This pizza cutter will leave you shocked with how easy it is to get a nice, clean cut through your pizza.
- COMFORTABLY FITS IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND - This pizza slicer's unique design easily fits in your hand and also in your cutlery drawer.
- PROTECTIVE BLADE GUARD FOR EASY STORAGE – This pizza cutter wheel comes with a blade guard to keep your cutter securely stored away when you’re not using it.
- DISASSEMBLES FOR THOROUGH CLEANING AND DISHWASHER SAFE – Take it apart in 3 simple steps and put it in the dishwasher for thorough cleaning.
- EXCELLENT TEXTURE AND FLAVOR: Perfect for New York Style pizza or rolled thin and crispy, Weisenberger’s creates a deliciously chewy dough with enough strength to hold your favorite toppings.
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Weisenberger mills the flour used to make the pizza crust mix on site, as it has since 1865, to create a high quality and delicious pizza flour.
- SIMPLE TO MAKE: With two types of flour, salt, and yeast combined in perfect proportions, Weisenberger Pizza Mix is easy to use: just add ½ cup hot water, let rise, and bake.
- CONVENIENT SIZE: One 6.5 oz package makes a mouth-watering 12 inch pizza, or a 14 inch thin crust perfect for homemade pizza night! This listing is for a 12 pack.
- MAKE MORE THAN PIZZA: Weisenberger Pizza Crust mix is versatile enough for more than pizza. Create delicious breadsticks, calzones, cinnamon rolls, flatbread, and more!
- Measures: 7.25" x 4.5" x 1.25" / 18.5cm x 11.5cm x 3cm. Large roller: 4.125" / 10.5cm. Small roller: 2.5" / 6cm
- To help achieve a perfectly cooked crust, it needs to be of a uniform thickness. The Norpro Pastry/Pizza Roller is the perfect 2-in-1 tool for pies, cookies and pizza dough!
- The large roller smoothly rolls out dough, creating a uniform crust. Easy to use on your pastry mat/cutting board or directly in the pan!
- The small roller makes it easy to fill in dough to the edges, smooths edges and sides, and ensures uniform depth around the inner rim of the pan.
- Also ideal to crush nuts, crackers, cookies and bread crumbs!
- BEAT THE HELL OUT OF FORK – So much easier, faster and more fun than using a fork. Also not deep like a fork. Docking is the process of creating small vents in dough to prevent it from blistering and rising in large, uneven pockets during baking. The docker does take the guess work out of docking, however, since you don’t need to wonder whether you’ve added enough holes to your dough or whether it is evenly marked.
- TIME-SAVER AND LAST FOR YEARS – A dough docker is one of the stranger looking tools that you might find in your kitchen. Dough dockers are used to knock air out of your dough once it has been rolled. The dough docker will create numerous puncture holes in the dough to ensure there are no air gaps in your pizza base once it is cooked. Taking the 10 seconds to dock your dough prior to baking could save you several minutes later when it comes to popping bubbles throughout the baking process.
- NOT ONLY FOR RESTAURANT BUT ALSO FOR HOMEMADE – Generally this commercial pizza dough roller is used in the commercial pizzeria restaurant because of its speed of use. This could also be used for the homemade pizza gourment. This docker is used to easily and quickly allow bakers to dock dough just by rolling over the spiked portion back and forth with firm pressure over dough.
- PIZZA, PASTRY, TART, NAAN, PIE, FLATBREAD BUT NOT COOKIES – Pizza dough, Pastry dough, tart dough, naan bread, flat bread and pie crusts are some of the most commonly docked dough because bakers typically want them to bake as evenly as possible (particularly if there are toppings or fillings involved) in the oven. But for cookies it is a little big.
- BUY ONE GET THREE – Buy it right now, you will not only receive a dough docker, but also a pizza cutter and a pastry scraper within a beautiful gift package. You can use them all in the whole process of making pizza. Firstly, cut the dough with pastry scraper, and then roll dough docker on the dough. Lastly, cut the pizza with pizza cutter. They are also thoughtful gifts for lovers of baking.
- Size: The pizza stone measures 15" X 12" X 0.6", Golden thickness(15mm), weighs up to 6.7Lbs. Come with a free pizza peel board(11" X 15.6" x 0.35")
- Material: Made of 100% all-natural FDA-safe Cordierite stone, it is no smell and excellent thermal shock resistance. Heat-safe up to 1112°F(600℃). It could distributes heat evenly for optimal cooking, much more efficient than metal
- Multipurpose: Besides baking the fresh or frozen pizzas, this pizza stone set can be used for many other culinary explorations. Perfect for bread, cookies, stuffed calzone at home
- Clean: Scrape off any excess food with a spatula before clean. When the stone has cooled, run it under warm water while scrubbing with a brush. Never use soap or detergent on a stone, which will leave a soapy aftertaste
- After-sales Service: If you receive damaged stone or have any questions about quality and instructions during use, please feel free to contact us