The world is moving towards a green planet and everyone is adopting plant-based foods. The vegan movement is growing strong and more people are turning to a cruelty-free lifestyle. With the increase in the number of vegans, many food companies have started investing in producing plant-based merchandise for customers who are looking to eat food that does not contain animal products. One such company which has recently entered the vegan market is Cliff Bars, Inc. Cliff Bars is a well-recognized brand that specializes in protein bars targeting athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
Table of Contents
Cliff Bars are founded by Gary Erickson and Kit Crawford in 1990. Cliff Bars are known to be one of the easiest protein bars available. They are widely popular among users for being tasty, vegan products with subtle flavors that can suit anyone’s taste buds.
Cliff Bars is a good company that has good ethics and caters to the vegan population by providing them with animal-friendly food items at affordable prices. With environmental benefits and supporting an ethical movement, Cliff Bars are ahead of their counterparts in terms of marketing strategies, ethics, and product quality.
Consumers are more health-conscious now, given the rising living expenses. People are looking for good deals on grocery items, which is why Cliff Bars have focused on reducing their prices to attract customers. Currently, there are four varieties of protein bars offered by Cliff Bars: the original blend consisting of peanuts and chocolate, peanut butter crunch choco-chip cookies, trail mix, and chocolate chip trail mix.
The marketing strategy adopted by Cliff Bars involves using social media to engage with customers. The company has a Facebook and Twitter page which they regularly update to provide customers with the latest updates, discounts, and product launches. The company has adopted an ethical approach when it comes to marketing its products. Their recent campaign- #ProteinPower – uses the concept of protein to promote vegan food items in an environment-friendly way.
Also Read: Vegan Options at Popeyes
What Flavors of Clif Bars are Vegan? (2021)
The Vegan menu has been adding nice flavors the last few years. The ingredients list is below, from most to least used:
There are four main varieties of Cliff Bars which consist of peanuts and chocolate, peanut butter crunch cookies, trail mix, and chocolate chip trail mix. All of these bar types are plant-based with no animal products or by-products except for honey.
The main ingredients in the vegan variety of Cliff Bar include soy protein, organic rolled oats, evaporated cane juice, organic crisp brown rice, organic date paste, and sea salt. These ingredients have high nutritional content which is beneficial to the human body. The bars are free from animal products and also use organic ingredients. The enriched flour is the only ingredient that may contain gluten and soy, and therefore people who are allergic to these components should avoid consuming these bars.
Original Classic Vegan Clif Bar Flavors:
|1||Peanut Toffee Buzz|
|2||Nuts & Seeds|
|3||Dark Chocolate Almond|
|5||Crunchy Peanut Butter Minis|
|6||Coconut Chocolate Chip|
|10||Chocolate Chip Peanut Crunch|
|11||White Chocolate Macadamia Nut|
|13||Peanut Butter Banana|
|14||Crunchy Peanut Butter|
|18||Chocolate Brownie Minis|
|19||Chocolate Almond Fudge|
|20||White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Minis|
|21||Chocolate Chip Minis|
|22||Oatmeal Raisin Walnut|
|23||Spiced Pumpkin Pie|
|24||Berry Pomegranate Chia|
|25||Cool Mint Chocolate|
|26||Sierra Trail Mix|
Read More: Vegan Options at Arby’s (2023)
Nut-Butter Filled Vegan Clif Bar Flavors:
|1||Maple Almond Butter|
|2||Chocolate Peanut Butter|
|3||Caramel Chocolate Peanut Butter|
|4||Coconut Almond Butter|
|5||Chocolate Hazelnut Butter|
|7||Blueberry Almond Butter|
|8||Banana Chocolate Peanut Butter|
Fruit-Filled Vegan Clif Bar Flavors:
|1||Wild Blueberry Acai|
|3||Tart Cherry Berry|
Whole Lotta Vegan Clif Bar Flavors:
|1||Tart Cherry Almond|
|2||Roasted Peanut Chocolate|
|3||Salted Dark Chocolate|
|4||Spiced Almond Ginger|
Read More: Vegan Options at Pizza Hut
Vegan Clif Protein Bar Flavors:
As for the builder’s bars, these are the vegan flavors:
|1||Cinnamon Nut Swirl|
|3||Chocolate Peanut Butter|
|6||Cookies N Cream|
|7||Crunchy Peanut Butter|
Frequently Asked Questions
How many Clif Bars can be consumed per day?
That depends on your individual needs and goals. No set amount would be the best for everyone.
Why are Clif Bars vegan?
Clif Bars were never meant to be non-vegan. Cliff was on a long bike ride with some friends and he saw this family of climbers out on a trip and they had these bars. Cliff wanted to turn it into an energy bar for climbers like them. Cliff added peanuts because they tasted good and almonds for the health benefits. Other natural ingredients were added to make it taste better or be healthier.
Continue Reading: Vegan Options at Chili’s
Overall, Cliff Bars offer high-quality food items at affordable prices. They have strong ethics and their marketing strategies mainly focus on sports and environmentalism. They make vegan products because it’s another way for them to expand their demographics while many other companies are not doing this. I feel like Cliff Bars Inc. is trying to make the world a better place through these efforts, which makes me believe they are an honest, reliable, easy-to-talk-to brand with a positive image and reputation.
Eventually, Cliff had a kid and named his company after him. In 1991 they introduced their first bar which hit the market as an “all-natural whole food”. After making some tweaks to the original recipe, including adding organic brown rice syrup, organic rolled oats, organic raisins, and organic rice flour; it became even more popular.
The company markets its product as “The Foundation of Protein.” However, recently they have branched out into the vegan market with their new line of plant-based protein bars called: Clif Bar Naturals.
The target market for Cliff Bars Naturals is vegans, which according to research from Mintel accounts for about 3% of all consumers (Mintel Group Ltd., 2015). This number is expected to grow by 2% by 2020. Vegans, which are defined as “individuals who exclude meat and fish, and sometimes other animal products such as dairy or eggs from their diets” (Vegan Society, 2017), are a rapidly growing demographic that companies are trying to tap into in order to maintain their competitive advantage within the food industry. The vegan movement Clif Bars is targeting this demographic because it is a growing market and companies want to capitalize on this. Cliff Bars Inc.
has recognized the need for vegan protein bars and they have taken advantage of this niche by creating plant-based products which cater specifically to vegans. It was introduced in December 2015, selling about 200 million in the first year. This is a huge success for Cliff Bars Inc. and they have received many positive reviews in terms of taste, branding, and marketing strategies.
Pizza Stone Dough Roller Slicer SauceWe exclusively bring you lists of some gadgets related to food, drinks, beverages for your home, kitchen, picnic, parties and more. Below are highly reviewed Pizza Stone Dough Roller Slicer Sauce on sale from Amazon store. ENJOY 🙂
- AWARD-WINNING PIZZA SAUCE – Enjoy the unbeatable taste of the award-winning Pastorelli Pizza Sauce, awarded 5 grand gold medals in its own category by "being In a Class by itself".
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN RECIPE – An incredibly authentic Italian pizza sauce recipe, Pastorelli's famous Italian Chef Pizza Sauce has been a family recipe and a best-seller since 1952.
- JUICY, ZESTY FLAVOR – Made with fresh San Marzano-style tomatoes, plucked off the vine at their juicy, ripened peak for a fresh pizza sauce taste, our premium pizza sauce has a homemade zesty flavor.
- WITH CHEESE AND OLIVE OIL – Enhanced by imported Pecorino Romano cheese and extra-virgin olive oil, our pizza sauce with cheese is versatile to be used also as a pizza pasta sauce.
- A FAMILY RECIPE SINCE 1952 – This 8 oz pizza sauce can will make one 16″ inch pizza or two 12″ pizzas. Non-GMO | No Added Sugars | Gluten Free | BPA Free | Preservative Free.
- NO EFFORT PIZZA CUTTER – Stable vertical pressure and large cutting wheel for easy and perfectly controlled cutting process.
- GET THE PERFECT SLICE IN ONE CUT – This pizza cutter will leave you shocked with how easy it is to get a nice, clean cut through your pizza.
- COMFORTABLY FITS IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND - This pizza slicer's unique design easily fits in your hand and also in your cutlery drawer.
- PROTECTIVE BLADE GUARD FOR EASY STORAGE – This pizza cutter wheel comes with a blade guard to keep your cutter securely stored away when you’re not using it.
- DISASSEMBLES FOR THOROUGH CLEANING AND DISHWASHER SAFE – Take it apart in 3 simple steps and put it in the dishwasher for thorough cleaning.
- EXCELLENT TEXTURE AND FLAVOR: Perfect for New York Style pizza or rolled thin and crispy, Weisenberger’s creates a deliciously chewy dough with enough strength to hold your favorite toppings.
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Weisenberger mills the flour used to make the pizza crust mix on site, as it has since 1865, to create a high quality and delicious pizza flour.
- SIMPLE TO MAKE: With two types of flour, salt, and yeast combined in perfect proportions, Weisenberger Pizza Mix is easy to use: just add ½ cup hot water, let rise, and bake.
- CONVENIENT SIZE: One 6.5 oz package makes a mouth-watering 12 inch pizza, or a 14 inch thin crust perfect for homemade pizza night! This listing is for a 12 pack.
- MAKE MORE THAN PIZZA: Weisenberger Pizza Crust mix is versatile enough for more than pizza. Create delicious breadsticks, calzones, cinnamon rolls, flatbread, and more!
- Measures: 7.25" x 4.5" x 1.25" / 18.5cm x 11.5cm x 3cm. Large roller: 4.125" / 10.5cm. Small roller: 2.5" / 6cm
- To help achieve a perfectly cooked crust, it needs to be of a uniform thickness. The Norpro Pastry/Pizza Roller is the perfect 2-in-1 tool for pies, cookies and pizza dough!
- The large roller smoothly rolls out dough, creating a uniform crust. Easy to use on your pastry mat/cutting board or directly in the pan!
- The small roller makes it easy to fill in dough to the edges, smooths edges and sides, and ensures uniform depth around the inner rim of the pan.
- Also ideal to crush nuts, crackers, cookies and bread crumbs!
- BEAT THE HELL OUT OF FORK – So much easier, faster and more fun than using a fork. Also not deep like a fork. Docking is the process of creating small vents in dough to prevent it from blistering and rising in large, uneven pockets during baking. The docker does take the guess work out of docking, however, since you don’t need to wonder whether you’ve added enough holes to your dough or whether it is evenly marked.
- TIME-SAVER AND LAST FOR YEARS – A dough docker is one of the stranger looking tools that you might find in your kitchen. Dough dockers are used to knock air out of your dough once it has been rolled. The dough docker will create numerous puncture holes in the dough to ensure there are no air gaps in your pizza base once it is cooked. Taking the 10 seconds to dock your dough prior to baking could save you several minutes later when it comes to popping bubbles throughout the baking process.
- NOT ONLY FOR RESTAURANT BUT ALSO FOR HOMEMADE – Generally this commercial pizza dough roller is used in the commercial pizzeria restaurant because of its speed of use. This could also be used for the homemade pizza gourment. This docker is used to easily and quickly allow bakers to dock dough just by rolling over the spiked portion back and forth with firm pressure over dough.
- PIZZA, PASTRY, TART, NAAN, PIE, FLATBREAD BUT NOT COOKIES – Pizza dough, Pastry dough, tart dough, naan bread, flat bread and pie crusts are some of the most commonly docked dough because bakers typically want them to bake as evenly as possible (particularly if there are toppings or fillings involved) in the oven. But for cookies it is a little big.
- BUY ONE GET THREE – Buy it right now, you will not only receive a dough docker, but also a pizza cutter and a pastry scraper within a beautiful gift package. You can use them all in the whole process of making pizza. Firstly, cut the dough with pastry scraper, and then roll dough docker on the dough. Lastly, cut the pizza with pizza cutter. They are also thoughtful gifts for lovers of baking.
- Size: The pizza stone measures 15" X 12" X 0.6", Golden thickness(15mm), weighs up to 6.7Lbs. Come with a free pizza peel board(11" X 15.6" x 0.35")
- Material: Made of 100% all-natural FDA-safe Cordierite stone, it is no smell and excellent thermal shock resistance. Heat-safe up to 1112°F(600℃). It could distributes heat evenly for optimal cooking, much more efficient than metal
- Multipurpose: Besides baking the fresh or frozen pizzas, this pizza stone set can be used for many other culinary explorations. Perfect for bread, cookies, stuffed calzone at home
- Clean: Scrape off any excess food with a spatula before clean. When the stone has cooled, run it under warm water while scrubbing with a brush. Never use soap or detergent on a stone, which will leave a soapy aftertaste
- After-sales Service: If you receive damaged stone or have any questions about quality and instructions during use, please feel free to contact us