Jason’s Deli is a chain of fast casual restaurants that specializes in sandwiches and salads. The company was founded in Beaumont, Texas, in 1976 by Jason Moore. As of 2016, the company operates more than 260 locations across 29 states. The company is privately held by CEO, Rusty Coco his wife, Karen.
The menu at Jason’s Deli is extensive and includes a variety of sandwiches, salads, sides, and desserts. The most popular items on the menu include the Club Sandwich, the Santa Fe Salad, and the Chocolate Chip Cookie. In addition to its regular menu, Jason’s Deli also offers a catering menu for special events.
Jason’s Deli, known for their delicious sandwiches and salads, has just announced that they are introducing an all-vegan menu! This is great news for vegans and vegetarians, as well as anyone looking to reduce their meat consumption. The new menu features a variety of vegan sandwiches, salads, and sides.
Table of Contents
Vegan Options at Jason’s Deli
Jason’s Deli is a great place to find vegan-friendly options. There are plenty of salads, sandwiches, and sides that can easily be made vegan by removing the cheese or mayo. The Mediterranean wrap is a great option, as is the hummus plate. Be sure to ask for no cheese on your sandwich or salad, and you’re good to go!
Some of the vegan-friendly sides include roasted vegetables, black beans, and fruit. There are also several vegan desserts available, including a brownie sundae and a raspberry tart. If you’re looking for something sweet, Jason’s Deli is definitely the place to go.
Read More: Vegan Options at Red Lobster
Jason’s Deli Pre-Built Vegan Sandwiches:
Jason’s Deli has been growing in popularity among vegans and vegetarians. With their new all-vegan menu items, they are perfect for the vegan on the go!
At Jason’s, you can choose from different vegan sandwiches:
- Mediterranean Wrap (Specify No Turkey)
- Spinach Veggie Wrap (Specify No Cheese)
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Texacado Toast (no cheese, no ranch)
Jason’s Deli Build-Your-Own Vegan Sandwich Options:
Jason’s Deli has a vegan sandwich option, with unlimited free toppings. You can order the sandwich either as a half or whole size.
For the half, you can choose up to three toppings. For a whole, you can choose up to five toppings.
Vegan Breads at Jason’s Deli:
Vegan breads at Jason’s Deli are very tasty, but also very expensive. I would recommend going there if you enjoy paying a lot of money for a sandwich with vegan bread on it. They have many options when it comes to the type of bread that they provide, and all of them taste good.
There are several different types of bread available for purchase, including Focaccia Bread, French Bread, Organic Wheat Wrap, Rye Bread, Telera Bread Muffaletta Bun, and the Organic Ancient Grain Bun.
Read More: Vegan Options at Papa Murphy’s
Vegan Sandwich Toppings at Jason’s Deli:
The vegan sandwich toppings at Jason’s Deli are endless. You can choose from cucumber, diced red onions, Italian peppers, jalapeños, kalamata olives, fresh cilantro, grapes, black pepper powder, leafy lettuce, muffaletta mix , organic field greens and roasted”organic red apples, roma tomato slices, salsa, sauerkraut, sliced avocados.
Vegan Spreads/Salsas/Sauces at Jason’s Deli:
Jason’s Deli has a vegan section on their menu with a variety of spreads, salsas, and sauces. You can order them as part of your meal or as a side dish. The vegan section includes:
- Black Bean Dip
- Pesto Sauce
- Salsa Verde
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Sun Dried Tomato Spread
My favorite vegan spread is the Sun Dried Tomato Spread. It’s made with roasted tomatoes, garlic, and basil. It’s so flavorful and goes great on a sandwich or as a dip for veggies.
Vegan Side Options at Jason’s Deli:
These are the side options at Jason’s Deli that you can order if you’re vegan:
- Baked Potato or Sweet Potato (see below)
- Fruit Cup/Side (Specify no creamy sauce, it’s not vegan!)
- Chips and Salsa
- Chips and Hummus
- Chips and Guacamole
- Vegetable Soup
- Steamed Vegetables
Read More: Vegan Options at Texas Roadhouse
Vegan Salad Bar Ingredient Choices:
When you’re looking for vegan salad bar ingredient choices, there’s a lot of great options to choose from. Here are some of our favorites:
Grape Tomatoes, Broccoli, Red Bell Peppers, Yellow Bell Peppers, Baby Carrots, Mushrooms, Spinach, Mixed Greens, Salad Greens, Apple Slices, Beets, Zucchini Sticks, Kalamata Olives, Artichokes, Italian Peppers, Red Pepper Hummus, Granola, Red Onion Rings, Cucumber Slices, Cajun (Spicy) Seasoning, Green Olives, Piquillo Peppers, Sweet Peas, and Jalapenos.
Vegan Salad Dressings at Jason’s Deli:
Jason’s Deli is a vegan-friendly restaurant, and they have a variety of vegan salad dressings to choose from. Some of their popular vegan dressings include the Balsamic Vinaigrette, Blue Cheese Dressing, Caesar Dressing, and Honey Mustard Dressing.
Frequently Asked Question:
What Bread is vegan at Jason’s Deli?
The following breads are vegan at Jason’s Deli: Focaccia Bread, French Bread, Organic Wheat Wrap, Rye Bread, Telera Bread Muffaletta Bun and the Organic Ancient Grain Bun.
What sandwiches are vegan at Jason’s Deli?
The following sandwiches are vegan at Jason’s Deli: Mediterranean Wrap (Specify No Turkey), Spinach Veggie Wrap (Specify No Cheese), Peanut Butter & Jelly, Texacado Toast (no cheese, no ranch) and Build-Your-Own Vegan Sandwich Options.
What are some vegan side options at Jason’s Deli?
Some vegan side options at Jason’s Deli include Baked Potato or Sweet Potato (see below), Fruit Cup/Side (Specify no creamy sauce, it’s not vegan!), Chips and Salsa, Chips and Hummus, Chips and Guacamole, Vegetable Soup, Steamed Vegetables, and Vegan Salad Bar Ingredient Choices.
Must Read: Vegan Options at Checkers
Jason’s Deli, known for their delicious sandwiches and salads, has just announced that they will be introducing an all-vegan menu! This change is in response to the growing trend of people wanting plant-based options when they eat out.
If you’re looking for a great vegan meal or want to try out some new recipes, Jason’s Deli is definitely worth checking out. Let us know what you think about their all-vegan menu in the comments below!
Pizza Stone Dough Roller Slicer SauceWe exclusively bring you lists of some gadgets related to food, drinks, beverages for your home, kitchen, picnic, parties and more. Below are highly reviewed Pizza Stone Dough Roller Slicer Sauce on sale from Amazon store. ENJOY 🙂
- AWARD-WINNING PIZZA SAUCE – Enjoy the unbeatable taste of the award-winning Pastorelli Pizza Sauce, awarded 5 grand gold medals in its own category by "being In a Class by itself".
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN RECIPE – An incredibly authentic Italian pizza sauce recipe, Pastorelli's famous Italian Chef Pizza Sauce has been a family recipe and a best-seller since 1952.
- JUICY, ZESTY FLAVOR – Made with fresh San Marzano-style tomatoes, plucked off the vine at their juicy, ripened peak for a fresh pizza sauce taste, our premium pizza sauce has a homemade zesty flavor.
- WITH CHEESE AND OLIVE OIL – Enhanced by imported Pecorino Romano cheese and extra-virgin olive oil, our pizza sauce with cheese is versatile to be used also as a pizza pasta sauce.
- A FAMILY RECIPE SINCE 1952 – This 8 oz pizza sauce can will make one 16″ inch pizza or two 12″ pizzas. Non-GMO | No Added Sugars | Gluten Free | BPA Free | Preservative Free.
- NO EFFORT PIZZA CUTTER – Stable vertical pressure and large cutting wheel for easy and perfectly controlled cutting process.
- GET THE PERFECT SLICE IN ONE CUT – This pizza cutter will leave you shocked with how easy it is to get a nice, clean cut through your pizza.
- COMFORTABLY FITS IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND - This pizza slicer's unique design easily fits in your hand and also in your cutlery drawer.
- PROTECTIVE BLADE GUARD FOR EASY STORAGE – This pizza cutter wheel comes with a blade guard to keep your cutter securely stored away when you’re not using it.
- DISASSEMBLES FOR THOROUGH CLEANING AND DISHWASHER SAFE – Take it apart in 3 simple steps and put it in the dishwasher for thorough cleaning.
- EXCELLENT TEXTURE AND FLAVOR: Perfect for New York Style pizza or rolled thin and crispy, Weisenberger’s creates a deliciously chewy dough with enough strength to hold your favorite toppings.
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Weisenberger mills the flour used to make the pizza crust mix on site, as it has since 1865, to create a high quality and delicious pizza flour.
- SIMPLE TO MAKE: With two types of flour, salt, and yeast combined in perfect proportions, Weisenberger Pizza Mix is easy to use: just add ½ cup hot water, let rise, and bake.
- CONVENIENT SIZE: One 6.5 oz package makes a mouth-watering 12 inch pizza, or a 14 inch thin crust perfect for homemade pizza night! This listing is for a 12 pack.
- MAKE MORE THAN PIZZA: Weisenberger Pizza Crust mix is versatile enough for more than pizza. Create delicious breadsticks, calzones, cinnamon rolls, flatbread, and more!
- Measures: 7.25" x 4.5" x 1.25" / 18.5cm x 11.5cm x 3cm. Large roller: 4.125" / 10.5cm. Small roller: 2.5" / 6cm
- To help achieve a perfectly cooked crust, it needs to be of a uniform thickness. The Norpro Pastry/Pizza Roller is the perfect 2-in-1 tool for pies, cookies and pizza dough!
- The large roller smoothly rolls out dough, creating a uniform crust. Easy to use on your pastry mat/cutting board or directly in the pan!
- The small roller makes it easy to fill in dough to the edges, smooths edges and sides, and ensures uniform depth around the inner rim of the pan.
- Also ideal to crush nuts, crackers, cookies and bread crumbs!
- BEAT THE HELL OUT OF FORK – So much easier, faster and more fun than using a fork. Also not deep like a fork. Docking is the process of creating small vents in dough to prevent it from blistering and rising in large, uneven pockets during baking. The docker does take the guess work out of docking, however, since you don’t need to wonder whether you’ve added enough holes to your dough or whether it is evenly marked.
- TIME-SAVER AND LAST FOR YEARS – A dough docker is one of the stranger looking tools that you might find in your kitchen. Dough dockers are used to knock air out of your dough once it has been rolled. The dough docker will create numerous puncture holes in the dough to ensure there are no air gaps in your pizza base once it is cooked. Taking the 10 seconds to dock your dough prior to baking could save you several minutes later when it comes to popping bubbles throughout the baking process.
- NOT ONLY FOR RESTAURANT BUT ALSO FOR HOMEMADE – Generally this commercial pizza dough roller is used in the commercial pizzeria restaurant because of its speed of use. This could also be used for the homemade pizza gourment. This docker is used to easily and quickly allow bakers to dock dough just by rolling over the spiked portion back and forth with firm pressure over dough.
- PIZZA, PASTRY, TART, NAAN, PIE, FLATBREAD BUT NOT COOKIES – Pizza dough, Pastry dough, tart dough, naan bread, flat bread and pie crusts are some of the most commonly docked dough because bakers typically want them to bake as evenly as possible (particularly if there are toppings or fillings involved) in the oven. But for cookies it is a little big.
- BUY ONE GET THREE – Buy it right now, you will not only receive a dough docker, but also a pizza cutter and a pastry scraper within a beautiful gift package. You can use them all in the whole process of making pizza. Firstly, cut the dough with pastry scraper, and then roll dough docker on the dough. Lastly, cut the pizza with pizza cutter. They are also thoughtful gifts for lovers of baking.
- Size: The pizza stone measures 15" X 12" X 0.6", Golden thickness(15mm), weighs up to 6.7Lbs. Come with a free pizza peel board(11" X 15.6" x 0.35")
- Material: Made of 100% all-natural FDA-safe Cordierite stone, it is no smell and excellent thermal shock resistance. Heat-safe up to 1112°F(600℃). It could distributes heat evenly for optimal cooking, much more efficient than metal
- Multipurpose: Besides baking the fresh or frozen pizzas, this pizza stone set can be used for many other culinary explorations. Perfect for bread, cookies, stuffed calzone at home
- Clean: Scrape off any excess food with a spatula before clean. When the stone has cooled, run it under warm water while scrubbing with a brush. Never use soap or detergent on a stone, which will leave a soapy aftertaste
- After-sales Service: If you receive damaged stone or have any questions about quality and instructions during use, please feel free to contact us