If you’re looking for vegan options when eating out, Kona Grill is a great place to go! They have a wide variety of delicious vegan dishes that will satisfy your cravings. From starters to desserts, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for the best vegan options at Kona Grill!
Kona Grill is a restaurant chain that specializes in American cuisine, with a focus on grilled items. The chain operates dozens of locations across the United States. Kona Grill offers a wide variety of menu items, including appetizers, salads, sandwiches, burgers, pasta dishes, and desserts. The chain is known for its popular happy hour menu, which offers discounted prices on appetizers, drinks, and desserts.
Kona Grill is a great place to enjoy a casual meal with friends or family. The restaurant’s relaxed atmosphere and wide variety of menu items make it perfect for any occasion. Be sure to check out Kona Grill’s happy hour specials when you visit; you won’t be disappointed!
Related: Best Vegan Options at Freshii
Vegan Options At Kona Grill
Kona Grill has some of the best vegan options around. Their menu is full of delicious plant-based dishes that are sure to please any vegan palate. From starters to main courses to desserts, Kona Grill has something for everyone.
Some of the best vegan starters at Kona Grill include the edamame, the vegetable tempura, and the aubergine stack. For main courses, there are plenty of delicious options to choose from, including the Beyond Sausage sandwich, the portobello mushroom burger, and the black bean quesadilla. And for dessert, you can’t go wrong with the chocolate lava cake or the vegan cheesecake.
So next time you’re in the mood for some delicious vegan food, be sure to head to Kona Grill. You won’t be disappointed!
Vegan Appetizers at Kona Grill:
- Vegetarian Roll: This roll is packed with fresh vegetables and served with a delicious ginger soy sauce.
- Avocado Roll (Confirm no eggs, some locations add eggs): This vegan roll is made with avocado, cucumber and masago.
- Edamame (Sauteed): These lightly salted and steamed soybeans are a great vegan starter.
- Edamame (“Angry”): These soybeans are tossed in a spicy chili sauce.
- Cucumber Roll: This simple roll is cucumber and rice wrapped in seaweed.
Vegan Main Dishes at Kona Grill:
- Pad Thai (Or Udon) Noodles Stirfry (Swap Chicken for Tofu, specify no egg): Kona Grill’s Pad Thai (or Udon) Noodles Stirfry is a vegan-friendly main dish that can be made with either chicken or tofu. Simply specify that you would like the egg to be left out of your order, and you’re good to go! The stirfry is served with a side of steamed broccoli and your choice of white or brown rice.
- Kona Stir-Fry (Swap Chicken for Tofu): Another vegan-friendly main dish option at Kona Grill is the Kona Stir-Fry. This entrée can also be made with either chicken or tofu, and comes with a mix of vegetables including broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, and onions. It is served with your choice of white or brown rice.
- Lemon Garlic Penne (no cheese, no cream sauce, no garlic bread): For a vegan-friendly pasta dish, try the Lemon Garlic Penne at Kona Grill. This dish can be ordered without cheese or cream sauce, and comes with a side of garlic bread (which you can omit from your order). The penne is tossed in a lemon garlic sauce and topped with sun-dried tomatoes.
Must Read: Vegan Options At Pick Up Stix
Vegan Soup & Salad Options at Kona Grill:
- House Salad (Specify No Cheese): The house salad is a simple mix of greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, and red onions. You can order it without cheese to make it vegan-friendly.
- Oriental Salad: The Oriental salad is a mix of greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions, fried wontons, and Mandarin oranges. You can order it without chicken or shrimp to make it vegan.
- “Soy” Dressings & Oil + Vinegar Dressings (Should be 2-3 different ones): The soy dressings are vegan-friendly, and there should be at least two different ones. The oil + vinegar dressings are not vegan, but you can order them without the cheese to make them so.
- Miso Soup
Vegan Side Options at Kona Grill:
- Stir-Fried Bok Choy
- Sauteed Green Beans
- Turmeric Rice
- Ciabatta Rolls
- Kaiser Rolls
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Regular Fries
- White Rice
- Brown Rice (Not at all locations, don’t expect it)
- Various Other Vegetable-Options (Varies based on location – Asparagus, Brussles, etc)
Kona Grill has a ton of vegan-friendly options, making it easy to enjoy a delicious meal without any animal products.
Also Check: Vegan Options At Daylight Donuts
Vegan Desserts at Kona Grill:
Unfortunately, Kona Grill does not currently offer any vegan desserts. However, they do have a variety of fruit-based options that are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
While Kona Grill may not have any vegan-specific desserts, they more than make up for it in other areas. With a wide variety of soups, salads, side dishes, and vegetable options, there’s something for everyone at this restaurant. So go ahead and enjoy a delicious meal without any animal products!
Frequently Asked Question:
Is Kona Grill vegan?
No, Kona Grill is not a vegan restaurant. However, they do have a wide variety of vegan-friendly options available. From starters and sides to main dishes and desserts, there’s something for everyone at this restaurant. So go ahead and enjoy a delicious meal without any animal products!
Is the food at Kona Grill healthy?
Some of the food at Kona Grill is healthy, and some of it is not. It really depends on what you order. Their salads and vegetable dishes are generally quite healthy, but their pasta dishes and fried foods are not. So if you’re looking for a healthy meal, be sure to order accordingly.
Must Read: Vegan Options At Village Inn
Kona Grill has a ton of vegan-friendly options, making it easy to enjoy a delicious meal without any animal products. From starters and sides to main dishes and desserts, there’s something for everyone at this restaurant. So go ahead and enjoy a delicious meal without any animal products!
Kona Grill is a great place to go out to eat with friends and family. The vegan options are delicious and filling. If you have any comments or suggestions please comment down below. Thanks for reading!