In this 21st century, Veganism is gaining more and more momentum. People are beginning to see the destructive nature in which we treat our environment, and ourselves. Not only is this way of life sustainable for our planet, but it’s better for our health. It has been estimated that giving up meat reduces your risk of Heart Disease by a whopping 32%, Reduces your chance of Diabetes by 10%, and cutting your risk of cancer by 15%.
People are beginning to understand that our diets don’t just affect us, but the world around us as well. It is estimated that the livestock industry accounts for 18% of Carbon Emissions, more than all forms of transportation combined.
It is with this information in mind, that we must continue to reach out and educate people about the Vegan Lifestyle. This lifestyle not only benefits us as individuals but our entire world.
Now places like Baskin’ Robbins are beginning to offer Vegan Options, and we need to embrace this way of thinking.
Read More: Vegan Options at Waffle House (2023) | 20+ Options
About Baskin’ Robbins
Baskin-Robbins, the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops started in 1945 by Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins in Glendale California. They believed that “ice cream was a joyful experience and should never be consumed passively.” By 1963 there were over 1000 stores worldwide, and in 1967 the brand was acquired by United Brands (which later became part of the current company, Dunkin’ Brands. Today, Baskin-Robbins is international with over 7500 stores worldwide (over 500 in California alone).
To raise awareness of Vegan Options at Baskin Robbins Stores. This will be done through a Facebook Advertisement targeted at ice cream lovers. People who love Baskin Robbins ice cream and looking for Vegan Options. Spread the word about Vegan options available at Baskin Robbins locations using Facebook Ads and increase sales on ice cream for this growing demographic of people.
Everything Vegan At Baskin’ Robbins (2023)
With the influx of customers wanting Vegan Options when visiting Baskin Robbins, they have been able to add a few plant-based flavors that are becoming increasingly popular. The specialty about this place is that they have a whopping 22 Vegan Options. Most of their flavors are not just normal Vanilla or Strawberry, but rather more unique.
They have unusual combinations such as Coffee Heath Bar Crunch, Cherry Garcia, Mint Chip, and Pralines & Cream. And this is just to name a few! In 2021 they plan to add even more options for people with dietary restrictions. Below is a list of the Vegan options you can find in your local store!
Also Read: 6 Favorite Vegan-Friendly Nutella Alternatives (2023)
Vegan Ice Cream Options at Baskin Robbins:
- Non-Dairy Chocolate Extreme (made with a chocolate cake flavor base, almond butter, refined coconut oil, a chocolate ribbon, dextrose, and semi-sweet chocolate chunks; this flavor is also gluten-conscious)
- Non-Dairy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (made with a chocolate chip cookie dough flavor base, refined coconut oil, almond butter, sugar, dextrose, cookie dough pieces, a chocolate ribbon, and semi-sweet chocolate chunks)
- Non-Dairy Coffee Caramel Chunk (made with coconut oil, almond butter, and espresso base, chocolate chunks, and a caramel ribbon)
- Oat-Based Ice Creams (varies by location – more added now!)
Vegan Sorbet-Like Options at Baskin Robbins:
- Watermelon Splash Ice (watermelon flavored ice with seed-shaped candy)
- Horchata Ice (indulgent cinnamon horchata flavored ice with coconut cream)
- Daiquiri Ice (daiquiri-inspired scoop with lime and rum-flavored ice)
- Raspberry Sorbet (refreshing, indulgent raspberry-flavored scoop)
- Miami Vice Sorbet (mouthwatering pina colada and strawberry daiquiri flavored scoop)**
Vegan Toppings at Baskin Robbins:
- Chopped Almonds
- Cookie Dough Pieces
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Syrup (not crumbled pieces)
**Some locations may not carry this flavor, but it is still all vegan.
Read More: Vegan Options at Jack In The Box (2023) | 10+ Options
Vegan Drinks & Shakes at Baskin Robbins:
The drinks they offer are vegan as well! Below is a list of some of the vegan options you can find.
- Strawberry Citrus Blast (specify no yogurt)
- Tropical Fruit Blast (specify no yogurt)
- Mango Fruit Blast (specify no yogurt)
- French Vanilla Coffee
- Original Blend Coffee
- Hazelnut Coffee
- Box O’Joe Coffee
- Dark Roast Coffee
- Dunkin’ Decaf Coffee
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the cones at Baskin Robbin’s vegan?
No, the waffle cones are not vegan. The other option is a rice-based treat called OREO KISSES DELIGHT .*This flavor is also gluten-conscious**Miami Vice Sorbet – available seasonally at participating locations!
What about the other flavors at Baskin Robbins?
BASKIN’ ROBBINS partnered up with THE NON-DAIRY PROJECT to create delicious, vegan ice cream options for everyone. These three non-dairy flavors are available year-round!
Are the cakes at Baskin Robbin’s vegan?
The gluten-conscious cakes are vegan-friendly. However, please note that these cakes contain egg whites and honey.
Related Article: Vegan Options at Panera Bread (2023) | 32+ Options
The future of Baskin’ Robbins is looking more and more vegan-friendly! I hope that the company continues to go above and beyond to provide options for everyone of all dietary needs. Their marketing strategy includes the idea of celebrating diversity and inclusion. The social media page is very friendly and receptive. They seem to be very knowledgeable about veganism and how to serve the needs of everyone in the community.